JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
A9070C30-F592-4B42-8224-A87BB830814B.jpeg 80864945-4FAE-4B8F-8C05-9A45B99DAE77.jpeg Have a compact .22 pistol here that has been safe kept since I bought it. Used very little as I bought a full sized .22.

Believe I have the box and paperwork. If someone is interested I will make the effort. I am asking $275 for this as it has not scratches nor is over worn. Also have a lifetime warranty from Rich's GS in Donald OR.
3 OEM magazines.
Transfer is on the buyer

NO TRADES PLEASE
Prefer Tigard Pawn ($25 transfer)

Lazyfaire
50E-E41-561
Tigard, OR

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just so you know, they are all threaded (as far as I know). It has a cap over the end of barrel, remove it and you can put a threaded extension on.

D1475EDC-5320-4153-8579-87C52EE62C42.jpeg 6C362F56-C110-4C7F-9D8E-735463E2A285.jpeg Guys, this pistol is NOT threaded. This is the M&P Compact 22. Note on this link that this model is not threaded. The barrel is fixed to the body of the gun when broken down.

Here is the link to M&P. M&P | Smith & Wesson
Drop down menus
Pistol
Compact
.22 cal

Here is the end of the barrel on my pistol. This does not unscrew. I own 6 suppressors. I know how this works.
Even if you could unscrew this it would put the threads inside the slide.

Last Edited:
View attachment 596017 View attachment 596018 Guys, this pistol is NOT threaded. This is the M&P Compact 22. Note on this link that this model is not threaded. The barrel is fixed to the body of the gun when broken down.

Here is the link to M&P. M&P | Smith & Wesson
Drop down menus
Pistol
Compact
.22 cal

Here is the end of the barrel on my pistol. This does not unscrew. I own 6 suppressors. I know how this works.
Even if you could unscrew this it would put the threads inside the slide.
Yea you have to run an adapter. That is the thread protector. Unscrew that and there is threads underneath.

Yea you have to run an adapter. That is the thread protector. Unscrew that and there is threads underneath.
OK. I stand corrected. Lets just say that the threads are in perfect condition, as I didn't know that that bell unscrewed.
So knowing that it is threaded, are you interested in buying it?

UPDATED my original post

Last Edited:
I'm actually trying to trade my lcp380 for a 22lr pistol with a threaded barrel rn. If I end up selling the lcp380 I'd probably buy it from you. But that where I'm at rn.

OK. I stand corrected. Lets just say that the threads are in perfect condition, as I didn't know that that bell unscrewed.
So knowing that it is threaded, are you interested in buying it?

UPDATED my original post

Now that you know it's threaded you should keep it! It makes an awesome host. I have an extra thread adapter for it, I'll sell for $15 shipped

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.