Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
A9070C30-F592-4B42-8224-A87BB830814B.jpeg 80864945-4FAE-4B8F-8C05-9A45B99DAE77.jpeg Have a compact .22 pistol here that has been safe kept since I bought it. Used very little as I bought a full sized .22.

Believe I have the box and paperwork. If someone is interested I will make the effort. I am asking $275 for this as it has not scratches nor is over worn. Also have a lifetime warranty from Rich's GS in Donald OR.
3 OEM magazines.
Transfer is on the buyer

NO TRADES PLEASE
Prefer Tigard Pawn ($25 transfer)

Lazyfaire
50E-E41-561
Tigard, OR

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Just so you know, they are all threaded (as far as I know). It has a cap over the end of barrel, remove it and you can put a threaded extension on.
Thanks but you are incorrect. buying a pistol anymore is like Diet Coke. They come in about 8 varieties of the same thing.
M&P®22 Compact | Smith & Wesson

D1475EDC-5320-4153-8579-87C52EE62C42.jpeg 6C362F56-C110-4C7F-9D8E-735463E2A285.jpeg Guys, this pistol is NOT threaded. This is the M&P Compact 22. Note on this link that this model is not threaded. The barrel is fixed to the body of the gun when broken down.

Here is the link to M&P. M&P | Smith & Wesson
Drop down menus
Pistol
Compact
.22 cal

Here is the end of the barrel on my pistol. This does not unscrew. I own 6 suppressors. I know how this works.
Even if you could unscrew this it would put the threads inside the slide.

Last edited:
Reactions
View attachment 596017 View attachment 596018 Guys, this pistol is NOT threaded. This is the M&P Compact 22. Note on this link that this model is not threaded. The barrel is fixed to the body of the gun when broken down.

Here is the link to M&P. M&P | Smith & Wesson
Drop down menus
Pistol
Compact
.22 cal

Here is the end of the barrel on my pistol. This does not unscrew. I own 6 suppressors. I know how this works.
Even if you could unscrew this it would put the threads inside the slide.
Yea you have to run an adapter. That is the thread protector. Unscrew that and there is threads underneath.

Yea you have to run an adapter. That is the thread protector. Unscrew that and there is threads underneath.
OK. I stand corrected. Lets just say that the threads are in perfect condition, as I didn't know that that bell unscrewed.
So knowing that it is threaded, are you interested in buying it?

UPDATED my original post

Last edited:
Reactions
OK. I stand corrected. Lets just say that the threads are in perfect condition, as I didn't know that that bell unscrewed.
So knowing that it is threaded, are you interested in buying it?

UPDATED my original post
Now that you know it’s threaded you should keep it! It makes an awesome host. I have an extra thread adapter for it, I’ll sell for $15 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom