JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

My dad passed last month so I'm now in possession of the remainder of the family firearms. Included is my grandfather's 22/32 HFT. This revolver had been in my dad's den when an underage driver lost control and crashed into his house. This revolver was among the items that took a bit of a beating, and as a result the rear sight elevation screw is missing. I want to replace it, but I don't even know for sure what it looks like. I'm hoping for help in identifying the correct part.
I remember shooting this gun when I was 10-11 & how big it seemed then. Seems like a cap gun now. Posed next to my model 17-2 K22 for fun.

Thanks!

20220519_191540.jpg 20220519_191516.jpg

Hi all,

My dad passed last month so I'm now in possession of the remainder of the family firearms. Included is my grandfather's 22/32 HFT. This revolver had been in my dad's den when an underage driver lost control and crashed into his house. This revolver was among the items that took a bit of a beating, and as a result the rear sight elevation screw is missing. I want to replace it, but I don't even know for sure what it looks like. I'm hoping for help in identifying the correct part.
I remember shooting this gun when I was 10-11 & how big it seemed then. Seems like a cap gun now. Posed next to my model 17-2 K22 for fun.

Thanks!

View attachment 1203107View attachment 1203108
My condolences I may be interested

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads