Hi all,

My dad passed last month so I'm now in possession of the remainder of the family firearms. Included is my grandfather's 22/32 HFT. This revolver had been in my dad's den when an underage driver lost control and crashed into his house. This revolver was among the items that took a bit of a beating, and as a result the rear sight elevation screw is missing. I want to replace it, but I don't even know for sure what it looks like. I'm hoping for help in identifying the correct part.
I remember shooting this gun when I was 10-11 & how big it seemed then. Seems like a cap gun now. Posed next to my model 17-2 K22 for fun.


20220519_191540.jpg 20220519_191516.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top