JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm not sure of the round count, I got this in trade. There's a lot of information online, but I haven't been able to narrow down the age. There's what looks like a K 7 , then under that A five digit number 70XXX on the yoke. From the research I've done online, this is the serial number, and I think it's from the 50's. However, I just noticed that the cylinder has a K stamped on it, with a 5 digit number starting with 66XXX, although I read somehwere that this isn't the serial number, but some sort of parts identification number. I took the hanguards off, and the same five digit number k 66XXX is on it. I don't know these revolvers very well, if someone out there knows if this means that the gun isn't all original? Or which number is actually the serial number? Thanks,

oregonjoker,

Thanks for the info. I have a book of gun makes an manufacturers, and it shows both types of grips on the revolver, but you might be right. The date stamped on the inside of the grip is oct 26 19xx, the last two digits of the stamp is where the stamp went off the grip, so I can't tell for sure when they were made. I've been doing some research on these revolvers, and they have a lot of interesting history.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.