JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i am tossing this out there to see what kind of bytes I get. I have mickel plated 1926 2nd model hand ejector 44 special revolver. Finish is wearing and honestly i dont know if its original. Revolver is very tight and has nice lock up. I have not shot this. Others have. I am thinking about 650 trade / sale value. Would trade for a decent revolver or 1911 or a good mauser based hunting rifle. Would really like a 645. If I am way out if line on price please let me know. Please read my text below

20161025_204525.jpg 20161025_204518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking it to a gun shop tonight to see what I have and what it is worth. I really have no idea and I think Auction Arms is really inflated on thier prices for these.

I am dropping the price down to 650
the reason why was after talking to the gunsmith the firearm is not a collector piece. It appears to have been renickelrd, the grips are polymer not originsl and last it has had the nickel renoved off the very top of the sights.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews