1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

S&W 1917 Revolver 45ACP SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by dobeman, Nov 4, 2013.

1. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

A historic S&W 1917 revolver in 45 ACP. Can use moon clips - the ejector works to eject, or, not use moon clips, though the ejector doesn't eject the casings (star wheel doesn't make rim contact without the moon clips. The gun is tooled to work either way. I checked the serial number - date of manufacture is 1918. Based on this particular internet database. If that date matters to you, I can give you the serial number and you can check it too.

This sample is in really pretty good condition considering. I've shot it and it shoots great. The bluing is worn as you would expect. Has the original lanyard loop on the butt. US Army marks on the butt. Wood grips. No rust or pitting.

cash, face to face, Oregon residents only need apply. Must show valid ODL. CHL a plus - it shows you've been vetted by the state. The more local to me the better for a meetup.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    taylor and (deleted member) like this.
  2. fireninja13

fireninja13 Newberg / Portland Metro Active Member

I'd love to have a look & I'm close to you with an OR DL and CHL.

I'll PM you.
  3. OregonCC10

OregonCC10 Portland Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.