JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A historic S&W 1917 revolver in 45 ACP. Can use moon clips - the ejector works to eject, or, not use moon clips, though the ejector doesn't eject the casings (star wheel doesn't make rim contact without the moon clips. The gun is tooled to work either way. I checked the serial number - date of manufacture is 1918. Based on this particular internet database. If that date matters to you, I can give you the serial number and you can check it too.

This sample is in really pretty good condition considering. I've shot it and it shoots great. The bluing is worn as you would expect. Has the original lanyard loop on the butt. US Army marks on the butt. Wood grips. No rust or pitting.

cash, face to face, Oregon residents only need apply. Must show valid ODL. CHL a plus - it shows you've been vetted by the state. The more local to me the better for a meetup.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.