JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, lots of help here tonight! I've already planned a different route on my way home tomorrow but who knows which direction I'll actually go. There's three routes that are within five minutes of each other, one leads us past that very good lunch spot and gun shop with the 1917. I'll sleep on it, more like pass out, LOL. Been by the campfire with my cooler for the last couple hours!
Are they open today? Or are you gonna shoot your shot tomorrow?

I would definitely try getting it for 12 or 1300 vs. paying full price. And check it for cracked cylinder inside chambers. Hot .45acp can kill old revolvers(saw that happen live, once).

Are they open today? Or are you gonna shoot your shot tomorrow?

I would definitely try getting it for 12 or 1300 vs. paying full price. And check it for cracked cylinder inside chambers. Hot .45acp can kill old revolvers(saw that happen live, once).
They were closed, I think I'll have to keep waiting. He didn't really seem to want to come off the price at all. Oh well, the hunt continues.

Which is funny because they were originally chambered in 45 Colt, then rechambered to 45 acp for the war
That's why the .45 AR is almost dead.
Clueless people who don't take the time to inform themselves, thinking they MUST rechamber.
If you don't wanna mess with moon clips, just shoot Auto Rim.
SHEESH!
...and that price is insane, but I also think most gun prices are too high.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top