JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
REALLY WANTING A Glock 41 or 21 NOW!

Reduced to $750 cash with no extras.

I have a beautiful JRD prefix S&W 1911 that is like to trade for another 1911. These were the first run of 1911s that they built, it is said that they were all hand fitted and everything but the slide and frame are supplied my Wilson and other high end manufacturers, you can read up on it online. Sights are 3 dot Novak (not tritium), it comes with two mags, and the original box. Pictures show a few different grips, it will come with factory grips and I have some walnut grips I'd throw in. . I bought this lightly used from Gun Broker back in about 2006. It feels and shoots as nice as Dan Wesson's and Les Baer's that I have owned.

The only reason I want to trade it is because I am not a stainless fan and it has always bothered me. I don't want to screw up such a prefect pistol with aftermarket coatings.

Trade wise I'm looking for a nice 1911 that is factory black. Something like a SA TRP or Loaded, a Colt (none with 1991 roll mark!), an older Kimber TLE, a Dan Wesson...you get the idea. This is nothing like a current S&W. Only interested in .45acp.

I'd be happy to let you take a look at it and field strip it to inspect it, it's a hand fitted, tight, smooth pistol.

Since I've been asked, cash price would be $875 and I'll add a 50rd box of Atomic SD ammo which works very well in this pistol.

More trades -
4" or shorter Magnum caliber revolvers
Metal framed Sigs
Glocks (none with frame mods)

AA0FA8A4-D606-4293-BE56-2CC8D7CA1D59.jpeg 7BCD03F9-D73D-45BD-BC99-0CBC58061A2B.jpeg 087515FF-A3B5-4C15-BFDA-E016FFCB7255.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.