JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have this .357 revolver, and the bluing is, well it's just not the best. It looks like maybe the barrel was replaced at one time, or maybe it just wore different, but it doesn't match the frame. Should I have it reblued, nickel plated (saw a cool thread on that here, but not sure how I feel about it,she's a classic!) Or just shoot it as is, and keep it oiled to prevent rust? Its not worn to bare metal, but I admit, im a little anal about my guns. I know I can just keep it as a shooter and enjoy it, but I dont want to destroy any value or make a decision that makes me (or everyone else) wonder what was I thinking! Thanks all!

Personally I would have it refinished in something that looks good since it's not really a collector item. Either a very good quality re-blue or have it cerakoted to the color of your choice. But that's just me because I like my guns to look as good as they shoot

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top