JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
S&W 17-4 Nickle SOLD
The markings on this gun would seem to indicate that the Nickel finish was done at S&W. Screws and lettering are perfect. I suspect the gun was new when the work was done. I would rate this gun at 97%+. It had been fired when I got it, but with the proper detail work, you would never know the gun had been fired. No box, tools, or papers. Gun only.

$875.00 or, I am always open to trade for nice .22 RF Kimber or Anschutz. rifles.
For photos, drop me an e- mail: mypaintman at aol dot com. Put" S&W Nickle "in the header so I do not toss your mail in the spam can.
Please, no tire kickers or low ballers.

Best,
Gary

Last Edited:
S&W 17-4 Nickle
The markings on this gun would seem to indicate that the Nickel finish was done at S&W. Screws and lettering are perfect. I suspect the gun was new when the work was done. I would rate this gun at 97%+. It had been fired when I got it, but with the proper detail work, you would never know the gun had been fired. No box, tools, or papers. Gun only.

$875.00 or, I am always open to trade for nice .22 RF Kimber or Anschutz. rifles.
For photos, drop me an e- mail: mypaintman at aol dot com. Put" S&W Nickle "in the header so I do not toss your mail in the spam can.

Best,
Gary

BTT

S&W 17-4 Nickle

Best,
Gary

BTT

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top