JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Another of my moms guns. bought it in 2012. She never shot it much and neither have I. Its got a sweet trigger and it functions as it should. Has some holster wear on the end of the barrel.
I don't know alot about revolvers But I will try to be as clear as I can about it if you have any questions.

From what I found by the markings, its a 15-a2 M&P. I saw no rust or corrsion other then where the cylinder swings out, where the serial number is there looks like there might be a spot that bloches out the 1st number as you can see on the photo Has Crimson Trace laser grips on it, I know the OG grips are around somewhere but for the life of me I cant find them. Laser is nice and bright, I replaced the battery a year or so ago maybe.
Want $450 for it OBO, honest I got no idea about value so just shoot me a fair offer. Not looking for any trades at this moment.
will transfer in the Salem/Keizer area
person who buys I can add in some ammo cheap as well.

20190813-120116-2.jpg
20190813-120122-2.jpg
20190813-120127.jpg
20190813-120147.jpg
20190813-120924-2.jpg
Thanks for looking

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

From what I found by the markings, its a 15-a2 M&P

============================================================

Actually it is a 15-2, and I assume a 4" barrel which makes it a Combat Masterpiece.

You need to find the original grips.

From what I found by the markings, its a 15-a2 M&P

============================================================

Actually it is a 15-2, and I assume a 4" barrel which makes it a Combat Masterpiece.

You need to find the original grips.
they are one of those things that are somewhere, just dont know where :rolleyes:

Very Nice, Is this a 6 Groove backstrap or 10? My guess is this was built 1961-1967.
Yes and as Mr Blond has said... Need those Grips. They would be a square butt, walnut Magna style with S&W Medallions and Diamond around the screw Escutcheon... GLWS.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.