JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF plus some backup offers

EDIT: Back up for sale. Will be going back to school for a PhD, so I'm trimming down to things that I can afford to shoot on a grad student salary (aka pretty much .22s and airguns).

Potentially interested in selling my Smith & Wesson if I can find a good buyer. It's a 14-4 K-38 Target model, with a 6" barrel and adjustable target sights. In excellent condition with almost no wear beyond the expected cylinder ring wear on the bluing and a small ding on the front of the cylinder. Comes with Altamont grips and Pachmayr rubber grips. No original box or papers - I bought it used from a dealer in Nevada. Will include 3-piece carbide reloading die set, and whatever bullets and Bullseye powder I have remaining (I think about 100 bullets and 3/4 lb? Maybe?)

Asking $550 OBO at an FFL anywhere between south end of Portland and Eugene - transfer fee is on the buyer. PM with offers, ask general questions in the thread. Potential trades I'd be interested in:
  • .22LR SA/DA revolver (no DAO or SAO) or .22LR semi-auto pistol
  • CZ 452, 455 or similar bolt-action .22 rifle with iron sights
  • 10m air rifle of some sort (maybe)
CAAA5594-92C6-449B-BC36-69160B1CB3D6.jpeg 7D663503-0C3A-4623-9C72-3CB5212BEE1A.jpeg 40F4BAD2-ED40-48A1-BEDB-0848CB67E029.jpeg D5731091-5ABA-4EC2-9829-6E3C5AAE4E83.jpeg C8B4FCFC-C4E9-4896-ACC0-6306293E1B38.jpeg

Last Edited:
BEAUTIFUL gun.. I know because I have one. ( a 14-3 ) These are not only gorgeous, but can shoot incredibly accurately. Anyone who is a revolver fan.. should seriously consider it .. ! ( in fact, I'd advise you to KEEP it, but I know how it goes when you get a Jones for another gun.. ( LOL ) )

GLWS!!

You asked for questions to be directed in the thread so here goes.
Post pictures where the blueing has been affected in any form.
You are asking top dollar, show us pictures of the gun not the grips.
I was going to PM you but re read your post.
Thanks Silver Hand

I love mine.. favorite firearm..( neck and neck with my 17-4 .. I am an admitted Revolver guy ... )
extreme quality and .. vintage class.. and I don't have the target trigger or hammer ! GLWS, someone who knows.. will scoop this up and love it! in fact.. YOU SHOULDN'T LET IT GO!! ( LOL ) .. but I know how it is..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.