Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT OR S&W 14-4 K-38 Target Masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
SPF plus some backup offers

EDIT: Back up for sale. Will be going back to school for a PhD, so I'm trimming down to things that I can afford to shoot on a grad student salary (aka pretty much .22s and airguns).

Potentially interested in selling my Smith & Wesson if I can find a good buyer. It's a 14-4 K-38 Target model, with a 6" barrel and adjustable target sights. In excellent condition with almost no wear beyond the expected cylinder ring wear on the bluing and a small ding on the front of the cylinder. Comes with Altamont grips and Pachmayr rubber grips. No original box or papers - I bought it used from a dealer in Nevada. Will include 3-piece carbide reloading die set, and whatever bullets and Bullseye powder I have remaining (I think about 100 bullets and 3/4 lb? Maybe?)

Asking $550 OBO at an FFL anywhere between south end of Portland and Eugene - transfer fee is on the buyer. PM with offers, ask general questions in the thread. Potential trades I'd be interested in:
  • .22LR SA/DA revolver (no DAO or SAO) or .22LR semi-auto pistol
  • CZ 452, 455 or similar bolt-action .22 rifle with iron sights
  • 10m air rifle of some sort (maybe)
CAAA5594-92C6-449B-BC36-69160B1CB3D6.jpeg
7D663503-0C3A-4623-9C72-3CB5212BEE1A.jpeg
40F4BAD2-ED40-48A1-BEDB-0848CB67E029.jpeg
D5731091-5ABA-4EC2-9829-6E3C5AAE4E83.jpeg
C8B4FCFC-C4E9-4896-ACC0-6306293E1B38.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions
Rating
100%
BEAUTIFUL gun.. I know because I have one. ( a 14-3 ) These are not only gorgeous, but can shoot incredibly accurately. Anyone who is a revolver fan.. should seriously consider it .. ! ( in fact, I'd advise you to KEEP it, but I know how it goes when you get a Jones for another gun.. ( LOL ) )

GLWS!!

bikemutt

Reactions
Rating
100%
I'd be all over this if I didn't already have one. They really live up to the "Target Masterpiece" moniker. GLWS!

Reactions
Rating
100%
I love mine.. favorite firearm..( neck and neck with my 17-4 .. I am an admitted Revolver guy ... )
extreme quality and .. vintage class.. and I don't have the target trigger or hammer ! GLWS, someone who knows.. will scoop this up and love it! in fact.. YOU SHOULDN'T LET IT GO!! ( LOL ) .. but I know how it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Northwest Arsenal
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been there at least a couples times. We popped in today to see if the had a PS90. They...
    • CountryGent
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47