JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got this recently in a trade, best revolver I've owned. Unfortunately I found something I really, really want and I need to free up some cash.

This is a uncommon 12-3 in a 4" barrel configuration. It is the medium "K" alloy frame. Fits my big hands really well. Timing and lock-up are excellent. The trigger on this thing is fantastic, best revolver trigger I've shot personally. I've got reloading stuff to go along with it if your interested in that. Also comes with an uncle mike's holster. Sorry don't have the original grips.

It has some wear, small nicks and what not. I tried to highlight the largest ones in a couple of pics at the bottom. It has a nice bright bore, and looks to not have had a ton of use in its life.

I'm starting the price at $500 obo, might adjust it as time goes on, or if someone could assist me with a better judgment of its value (pm me). I'm interested in a few trades such as Mil-dot optics in the same price level and a bolt gun in .223 (looking for a FP 10) or GLOCK 19/27/29/33.

003-3.jpg
004-1.jpg
005-3.jpg
006-4.jpg
007-3.jpg