JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just putting out feelers to see if there's any interest.

This is a S&W 1076 10mm pistol formerly a VA State Police gun. This gun does NOT have a magazine safety which is typical for the FBI and police guns. The 10 series Smith's are the best 10mm pistols ever made.

I bought it about six years ago and immediately sent it off to Smith to give it a thorough checkup. They replaced springs, cleaned it up, and put new night sights on it (cost me about $350). I've put about 200 rounds through the gun without a single failure of any kind.

It includes 15 magazines. One magazine is new in the wrapping. Ten of those have new Wolff springs, and the rest are good as well.

Includes a leather pancake holster that makes the gun carry very well.

Includes a Smith & Wesson box, not the original.

Absolutely NOT interested in trades of any kind. The cash is going to another project.
Absolutely NOT going to separate.

Meet at my FFL in Port Orchard and you pay the fees. If you're in Or I will entertain shipping but that will be actual shipping and FFL charges (if any) added.

The whole package is $2200. If that's too much you can sell off some of the mages, they're going for $80 or more each without new springs. Time stamp on your offer determines. If it doesn't sell locally, I'll post it nationally or put it back in the safe; the prices aren't going down.

SW1076-1.jpg 10s02.jpg

Last Edited:
I took a few more pictures to show the magazines, holsters, and grip sleeve.

Mags have yellow or white followers. The pancake holster is a Don Hume and I call it the magic holster because it makes the 1076 feel light on my belt. The other is a nice Don Hume duty holster.

Cartridges are not included.

Last bump and if nobody is interested I will put it up on AR15.com for a couple weeks, then back in the safe. 1076FS02.jpg 1076FS03.jpg 1076FS04.jpg 1076FS05.jpg

Do those wood grips work with the 1076 decocker?
Are you asking me? They are not my grips so I have no earthly notion.

If they DO fit the 1006 or 1066, 1086, etc (with the slide mounted decocker) then they will NOT fit the 1076 or 1026 guns with the frame decocker. I believe there was someone in Turkey making wood grips for the 3rd gen Smiths, but they fatten the grip a little and I like the slimness of the stockers.

Lots of out of state interest, but no commitment whatsoever; not that I can blame them- it's a lot of money to send to someone you don't know for a product you can't touch.

Meet in Port Orchard at the FFL to buy, or meet in Silverdale look her over.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top