Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W 1000 (12ga)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by PhysicsGuy, Nov 24, 2009.

1. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Help me make room in my safe! With some new additions, I have run out of room for long guns, so some of them must go!

(sorry for the short depth of field photos, I was shooting with a macro lens)

Trades; Feel free to send any handgun offers, I'm mostly looking for another 10mm, but I also enjoy .45acp and 9mm autos. I'm also looking for a S&W 629 4", 624 3 or 4", 696 4", 686 4", or 625. Also looking for rifle or shotgun primers, .458 bullets, .45 acp gold dot bullets. Also want 8mm mauser, 7.62x54r, 6.5 Jap, or .303 british dies, components, and 550b conversions. Also looking for a dillon 650 or SL900.

Next up is a S&W 1000 semi auto shotgun. This is a great shotgun for trap or hunting. It features dual beads and is one of the best swinging autos I have used (and is very light). It has some wear on the trigger guard, and the barrel appears to have lost some finish when compared to the receiver, but still has plenty of protection left (the close up makes it seem lighter than in person).

$300 takes it home

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

2. PhysicsGuy

btt

3. AndyTheCornbread

AndyTheCornbread Goldendale, WA New Member

Fixed choke or Browning Invector style choke tubes? If it takes choke tubes what does it have in it now?

4. PhysicsGuy

Fixed choke, modified

5. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I was working at BE Hodgdon Inc. when these first came out. It's a shame these shotguns didn't take on better. They were great shotties for the bucks. Japanese made and very good quality. They made a model called the Super Skeet that was an awesome skeet gun.

6. PhysicsGuy

btt for a great 12ga!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.