JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
1. S/147 1936 K98k German Mauser, a lovely rifle, with a very attractive finish. This rifle truly shows the early care the K98k manufacturers took to make solid combat rifles. Lovely walnut wood, that matches to itself, and all the metal matches. The safety is an unserialized armorers replacement. Good bore, not cut for a sight hood, repro cleaning rod. Rifle has very nice bore. Took tons of pictures. Asking $2000.

Pics -
2. Next we have an excellent P38, one of the nicest I have ever seen. This is a late war, 1944 byf 44 P38, retaining about 95% of its original finish, with some light wear around the edges. With great, deep stamps, a deep blue finish, and great black bakelite grips, this is a very high quality P38. Bore is very good, decocker is functioning. Lots of pics. Asking $1500 + ship.

Pics -
3. Next I have one of the nicest WW1 German Military Lugers I have seen. Retaining about 90-95% of its original finish, with the appropriate strawed parts, it is an all matching rig. It also has fantastic grips. Very little wear on the front and back straps, with great stamps that are still very deep and attractive. It has a smooth function and a working safety. Comes with a great, brown leather Luger holster, that belonged to a "PFC....(ineligible)". Someone tried to scratch out writing on the front in one spot and also on the back, but is otherwise very nice. Mag is non-matching. Asking $2200 + ship for one of the nicest WW1 Lugers you might ever own.

Pics -
4. I have an assortment of 6 1911 holsters, from WW2 to(I think) Vietnam. Obviously the WW2 ones were painted black for Korea or were made at a later date. Conditions range from excellent to okay, but most are very good and all are serviceable with good stitching. Sorry about the stickers, hate stickers on leather. I'll leave that to the buyer to remove them to their standards of care. Asking $180 shipped for the lot.

Pics -
5. Lastly I have a nice Portuguese Luger holster in very nice condition, good stitching and ready for light use. Asking $170 + ship

Pics - Portuguese Luger Holster

Cross posted. Sales are final. Insurance will be quoted for every shipping quote. Please feel free to ask more questions or for more pictures. If a hard case is desired please ask. These days it might be worth the extra investment, shipping has been awful this year with a lot of broken items. I accept Zelle, cashapp, MO or personal check. Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top