Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ryan Leaf is one pathetic loser

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bikejunkie, Mar 30, 2012.

1. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Salem Well-Known Member

Nice to see that not only is Ryan Leaf (AKA Cryin' Leaf :bawling:) the biggest draft bust in the history of the NFL- he's a total loser at life too. Maybe him and OJ can share a cell...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Back to the shallow end mouth breather

Former Chargers QB Ryan Leaf arrested, charged with burglary

2. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

OJ is a murderer that not only killed two people, but I wonder what the public cost of his BS acquittal was. Ryan Leaf is obviously a troubled, thus far failed individual. He has also, in all fairness, picked himself up and done some good between the crashes. I am not a fan of Ryan Leaf, the WSU Cougar's or burglary. I do believe that his past shows attempts to live a clean life and that he truly has demons that he needs to deal with. He is very much responsible for his actions and should pay for them as such. OJ Simpson on the other hand murdered two people in cold blood and to this day looks everyone in the eye and denies it with no remorse. I know that you were joking, but the comparison may be a little harsh. I hate to admit it, but I told everyone that would listen that Ryan Leaf was obviously the better quarterback over Manning. I thought for sure it would work out that way. Well, here we are. Kip.

3. bikejunkie

Yeah I was joking- OJ was the only NFL guy currently is prison I could think of-though I suppose I could have picked anyone from the Bengals...

4. unklekippy

Lawrence Phillips and Rae Carruth would be good ones. If you're Michael Vick, you do prison time for hurting and killing dogs. If you're Donte Stallworth, you get 6 months for killing a pedestrian while driving drunk. Apparently, dogs lives are worth more than humans. Kip

5. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

You are really calling bikejunkie on the carpet for his statement when you weren't in the room to witness Nicole being murdered?
    Or were you there and you are an accomplice? Or you were killed too and are a zombie?

Cause I'm pretty sure there were no witnesses and you don't know for a fact the OJ killed anyone,now do you?

I can see that you are a another victim of the media though.Believing everything you hear

6. unklekippy

You're joking, right? The DNA testing that ruled out 99.99% of the population wasn't enough? The BS glove routine? The lies that he routinely got caught up in? You don't honestly think OJ Simpson is innocent, do you? If I were a media following member of the flock, I would have seen that OJ was acquitted in a fair, impartial trial that had nothing to do with money and fame. If you're having a laugh, so be it. If you think I believe everything I'm fed because I know that OJ got away with murdering two people, I need to reconsider every post of yours that I have ever read. Kip.

7. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

I get where you're coming from. Just the same I think the guy got away with murder.

8. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Norberg was framed! :)

9. unklekippy

Mt. St. Helens was an inside job.

10. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

The Japanese tsunami was created by the "global elite".

bikejunkie and (deleted member) like this.
  11. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

As do I

Yeah the last Mexican earthquake was planned too

bikejunkie and (deleted member) like this.
  12. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

The HAARP array killed Nicole.

13. PaulZ

PaulZ Oregon City Active Member

I see what you mean, however; the entire trial was on TELEVISION with no editing. There is no doubt in any thinking person's mind that OJ done it!

14. PaulZ

I heard that the legendary "Blitzkrieg" was in on that op, maybe he will tell us who the paymasters are!

15. PaulZ

I was going through the books at Goodwill the other day and saw a copy of "If I had Done iT"?? sent chills down my spine.

16. bikejunkie

17. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

What I don't get, is for the millions these guys are paid why don't the professional sports teams require a 'nanny' clause. 4 shifts of 8 hours (overlapping for hand off) to watch these morons and make sure they don't screw up. With this type of money on the line, I would think it would be well worth paying someone to watch these children.

Or why not toss professional sports and put the money towards education, emergency services, the fu****g pot holes in the roads?

18. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

Call me a bad name but I get kind of a warm fuzzy when these guys who get paid millions screw up repeatedly. If they are going to waste their golden opportunity by doing stupid things over and over they don't deserve the money.

19. bikejunkie

Nobody gets excited or takes their kids to watch a road crew fill potholes...

20. MinnesotaORnewbie

MinnesotaORnewbie Oregon Active Member

things are a little different now compared to the early 80's, heck Tommy Kramer was one of the biggest drunks alive, loved fighting, and was praised for it, the first to ever throw for 450 yards in two games, but his off field lifestyle would not be allowed by fans or organizations now days, lol, the road crew comment was good.