JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OJ is a murderer that not only killed two people, but I wonder what the public cost of his BS acquittal was. Ryan Leaf is obviously a troubled, thus far failed individual. He has also, in all fairness, picked himself up and done some good between the crashes. I am not a fan of Ryan Leaf, the WSU Cougar's or burglary. I do believe that his past shows attempts to live a clean life and that he truly has demons that he needs to deal with. He is very much responsible for his actions and should pay for them as such. OJ Simpson on the other hand murdered two people in cold blood and to this day looks everyone in the eye and denies it with no remorse. I know that you were joking, but the comparison may be a little harsh. I hate to admit it, but I told everyone that would listen that Ryan Leaf was obviously the better quarterback over Manning. I thought for sure it would work out that way. Well, here we are. Kip.

Yeah I was joking- OJ was the only NFL guy currently is prison I could think of-though I suppose I could have picked anyone from the Bengals...

OJ is a murderer that not only killed two people, but I wonder what the public cost of his BS acquittal was. Ryan Leaf is obviously a troubled, thus far failed individual. He has also, in all fairness, picked himself up and done some good between the crashes. I am not a fan of Ryan Leaf, the WSU Cougar's or burglary. I do believe that his past shows attempts to live a clean life and that he truly has demons that he needs to deal with. He is very much responsible for his actions and should pay for them as such. OJ Simpson on the other hand murdered two people in cold blood and to this day looks everyone in the eye and denies it with no remorse. I know that you were joking, but the comparison may be a little harsh. I hate to admit it, but I told everyone that would listen that Ryan Leaf was obviously the better quarterback over Manning. I thought for sure it would work out that way. Well, here we are. Kip.

You are really calling bikejunkie on the carpet for his statement when you weren't in the room to witness Nicole being murdered?
Or were you there and you are an accomplice? Or you were killed too and are a zombie?

Cause I'm pretty sure there were no witnesses and you don't know for a fact the OJ killed anyone,now do you?

I can see that you are a another victim of the media though.Believing everything you hear

You're joking, right? The DNA testing that ruled out 99.99% of the population wasn't enough? The BS glove routine? The lies that he routinely got caught up in? You don't honestly think OJ Simpson is innocent, do you? If I were a media following member of the flock, I would have seen that OJ was acquitted in a fair, impartial trial that had nothing to do with money and fame. If you're having a laugh, so be it. If you think I believe everything I'm fed because I know that OJ got away with murdering two people, I need to reconsider every post of yours that I have ever read. Kip.

You are really calling bikejunkie on the carpet for his statement when you weren't in the room to witness Nicole being murdered?
Or were you there and you are an accomplice? Or you were killed too and are a zombie?

Cause I'm pretty sure there were no witnesses and you don't know for a fact the OJ killed anyone,now do you?

I can see that you are a another victim of the media though.Believing everything you hear

I get where you're coming from. Just the same I think the guy got away with murder.

I see what you mean, however; the entire trial was on TELEVISION with no editing. There is no doubt in any thinking person's mind that OJ done it!

What I don't get, is for the millions these guys are paid why don't the professional sports teams require a 'nanny' clause. 4 shifts of 8 hours (overlapping for hand off) to watch these morons and make sure they don't screw up. With this type of money on the line, I would think it would be well worth paying someone to watch these children.

Or why not toss professional sports and put the money towards education, emergency services, the fu****g pot holes in the roads?

What I don't get, is for the millions these guys are paid why don't the professional sports teams require a 'nanny' clause. 4 shifts of 8 hours (overlapping for hand off) to watch these morons and make sure they don't screw up. With this type of money on the line, I would think it would be well worth paying someone to watch these children.

Or why not toss professional sports and put the money towards education, emergency services, the fu****g pot holes in the roads?

Call me a bad name but I get kind of a warm fuzzy when these guys who get paid millions screw up repeatedly. If they are going to waste their golden opportunity by doing stupid things over and over they don't deserve the money.

things are a little different now compared to the early 80's, heck Tommy Kramer was one of the biggest drunks alive, loved fighting, and was praised for it, the first to ever throw for 450 yards in two games, but his off field lifestyle would not be allowed by fans or organizations now days, lol, the road crew comment was good.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top