RWS Diana model 36 w/scope .177 $200 SOLD!!

Reactions
I have a nice clean .177 cal RWS model 36 made in the late 80's that belonged to my dad. I have shot it maybe 30 times. The Model 36 epitomizes sleek elegance. This powerful breakbarrel airgun can easily break the 1000 fps mark in .177 caliber, yet its appearance charms the discriminating airgunner with its fluid, graceful beauty. The select European beech stock is a Monte Carlo design with a cheekpiece, checkering, and rubber buttpad, enhanced with a deep stain and satin finish. Standard features include a scope rail, an automatic safety, an adjustable rear sight, a front sight with interchangeable inserts, a two stage adjustable trigger with custom trigger guard, and a finely rifled barrel. It is in very good shape and comes with a 4 x 32 NcStar airgun scope and also have the original iron sights. Hillsboro. cell 971 404 5111 $200

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom