JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Saint Helens
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Diana RWS LP8 Magnum Break Barrel .177 Caliber Pellet Gun Air Pistol. Was used for varmits that bothered the dog. 50 round count. Sat in the closet for years. Cleaned, oiled and ready for use. Kept in an aluminun padded case. Pellets to go with it. Exellent used condition.

026.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Diana RWS LP8 Magnum Break Barrel .177 Caliber Pellet Gun Air Pistol. Was used for varmits that bothered the dog. 50 round count. Sat in the closet for years. Cleaned, oiled and ready for use. Kept in an aluminun padded case. Pellets to go with it. Exellent used condition.

View attachment 690405
Respected Sir
would you like to give some discount on this air gun if you are Intrested please let me know I can pay you 100 as you know the situation now days I don't have any job right now My contact Number is 2676639301
Thanks

Respected Sir
would you like to give some discount on this air gun if you are Intrested please let me know I can pay you 100 as you know the situation now days I don't have any job right now My contact Number is 2676639301
Thanks
Thank you for the offer but know. You should look at Ebay for people who want to ship.

View attachment 690405
Thank you for the offer but know. You should look at Ebay for people who want to ship.
Respected Sir
I know your product is in demand but I can do my best I can pay for this $125 if you Consider my request It would be really appreciated, I am not in this condition right now to pay you full amount
I live in Harleysville, PA
Sorry for bothering you
Take care
Be safe, Stay at home

View attachment 690405
Respected Sir
This is tykhan your Gun still available? My offer is still waiting kindly consider and contact With me
267 663 9301
[email protected]

So my problem on this end is fed x and ups will only ship overnight to a manufacture for repair. I've called and it seems that they are treating this as such. So I will have to take it to a dealer and have to ship to a dealer. Yes its that stupid today.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top