JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for an RWS Diana 54 in .22 cal.

I have an Aeron BRNO Tau 200 10 meter CO2 rifle with scope and/or a Benjamin Trail NP (nitro piston) with scope in .22 to trade. If you're not interested in a trade I'll buy the 54 outright.

Thanks.

EDIT: Ended up buying one new.

Last Edited:
Will do. I've already got a 48 that I like a lot and it's got the same action as the 54 without the recoil absorption system. Once I get the 54 dialed in I may sell the 48 to get a 34. I had one one and loved it but stupidly sold it when I needed the money.

The 48 was just a 52 with out the checkering if I remember.
The front sight on my 52 kept coming loose, one reason I got rid of it. Broke 4-5 springs on my 34. Shot the snot out of that poor thing. Just rebuilt it and kept shooting. Many 1000's and 1000's of rounds. The last rebuild I sprung for the Jim Muccarri (this spelling is wrong) tune up kit and spring with 3 different greases. The 34 shot unbelievably smooth.

As I understand it, this is the basic differentiation between the models:
48: magnum side-cocking action
52: 48 with a better stock
54: 48 action with the recoil absorbing mechanism
56: 54 with a thumbhole stock

I'm surprised your front sight kept coming loose. My 48's front sight consists of a glass-reinforced polymer ramp that's a snug slip fit over the barrel and held in place with a grub screw. The sight itself is a cast steel post that slides on the polymer ramp and is also held by a grub screw. When I re-sight for different distances my problem is getting it to move!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top