JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I purchased a glock 23 from these guys last november and they treated me great. I even got a discount for paying cash that was enough to cover taxes and background check. I never expected to buy a brand new gun from a pawn shop but I did and it worked out great.

RW Pawns & Loans
7905 NE Highway 99
Vancouver, WA 98665
(360) 576-4477‎

one day. A man came in with a rifle to sell, the shop wouldn't give him what he wanted so he left. On the way out my friend stopped the man and asked to look at the rifle. A shop clerk came outside and threatened to call the police because my friend was "taking his business". Problem was the shop already said they wouldn't pay what the man wanted so what "business" was my friend taking away?

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

one day. A man came in with a rifle to sell, the shop wouldn't give him what he wanted so he left. On the way out my friend stopped the man and asked to look at the rifle. A shop clerk came outside and threatened to call the police because my friend was "taking his business". Problem was the shop already said they wouldn't pay what the man wanted so what "business" was my friend taking away?

I asked them about that situation several years ago. Their answer was that other pawn shops often offered even less, so many return to sell to them after leaving the first time.

Bruce

I asked them about that situation several years ago. Their answer was that other pawn shops often offered even less, so many return to sell to them after leaving the first time.

Bruce

I don't think running out to the parking lot and making threats to call the authorities to report...someone interfering with his calling "dibbs" on purchasing a gun that a (non) customer might bring back, is a very professional way of doing business.

Got a new Glock from them last month no problems, nice guys worked with Dennis. I think that being a pawn shop they have to keep their guard up but once they relize your clean and have money things go well.

ok, so they're are some really nice guys in this store. keep in mind they are pawn guys and are in business to make money. they have some weapons up for sale at crazy high prices, and maybe thats how they sucker people in with negotiating on some. but some of their guns they are mighty proud of lol. you'll see a Kahr black on black in they're store it has been there over a year. glocks are reasonably priced, they used to sell kimbers at a decent price rifles used can be an ok price, and i have bought a couple guns from them in the past, but they arent giving them away either they are more money than some others in area for some items. they do have a .50 bmg there that has fluctuated in price there, its definitely a hit or miss. but none the less decent folks for a pawn place i guess. i do not agree with the practice of them denying a sale then trying to say that someone cant buy that weapon because its not theirs! has nothing to do with them. so they can call the police but nothing will happen. but on the flip side if you had a biz. and u were trying to negotiate wouldnt you hate it if someone were to get involved with your negotiations? net of the net a fun place to kick tires and sometimes there is a loss leader so to speak.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.