JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just kidding !:D

That was some pretty funny stuff though.....

Seriously,

I know a couple gay chicks. They're pretty cool. One hunts, drives a Jeep, and is a career Army NCO with more combat time than most 35 guys I know....(me included ) Once I got it in my brain that no matter what I tried, we were never going to have sex.....we got along fine.

The other one is my daughter....whom I'm hesitant to list. Not because she's my daughter, but because she's a fake lesbian. She says she is. Tells the world she is...and so on....but I also have a young grandson. Explain that ? Truth is...she's got issues... she's a drama queen. Hopefully she gets past them someday. I think she will. She's a pretty good kid in every respect, just a little mixed up on the who to sleep with dept.

I work with a lesbian, spend up to 12 hours a day with her. I refer to her as our 'snoose chewing, lesbian cowgirl' which she thinks is funny. Never ever ever ever thought of making any sort of what ever you want to call it. Not towards her or any of the women I have worked with. Just trying to be professional in a blue collar job. FWIW, we do have some pretty interesting conversations about life, the universe and everything. She knows my wife, I know hers and they helped us with our last move.

Kinda think that people are putting way to much thought into who sleeps with who...
.. and how who you sleep with defines who you are.

Not my business or care. Or any ones business for that matter. And as such, why is it used for such a defining definition of whom they are?? Does it really matter?

Now if your a martian...That is completely different! Just not earthy right!!!!

That it... I am tired of all this.. I give up.. No more denial.. Coming out of the closet.. I want to become a lesbian.. Where do I sign up? :s0025:

You may already be one:

An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding cattle, so I guess I am."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. As I watch TV, or even eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women."

The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads