Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

RV Class C - Must see- Clean-Runs- Trade for Rifle/Pistol or $925

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by OreGunSun, Apr 19, 2010.

1. OreGunSun

OreGunSun PDX/Clackamas Member

If you want to see all the full sized photos click below: OFFSITE to save bandwidth

http://picasaweb.google.com/SuburbanSurvivor/RVForTradeOrSale?feat=directlink

Clean she's a little rough on the outside -clean and well kept on the inside in great condition for the age.

Sleeps 4 Adults, Rare Bathtub/Shower combo - yes a bathtub in a class C Motorhome ( great for muddy boots or wet hunting clothes) Gas range, Gas/electric Refrigerator, Microwave. Double sink. Gas Furnace - Gas Hot Water. Roof AC unit. Lots of Greater storage space. Has a 5' wide closet for hanging clothes with built in shelves. Lot's and lot's of Storage - well laid out. Interior is in fantastic condition see photos below and link above). Has Trailer hitch. Ladder to roof and topside storage.

9553f3cc.jpg 10fc6686.jpg 3cea4d38.jpg 0c4f6b0a.jpg

Fresh tune-up ( Cap, rotor, sparkplugs, plug wires, PCV valve, Air filter)
    Starts and runs great.
    6 like new (95+% tread) Wildcat Tires Radial LT - replacement would cost $700-900 alone see photos below.

She is not perfect but she is mechanically sound. I would have no reservations about loading the family in it and heading cross-country tomorrow.

She is a 1977 Country Camper Class C 26'
    Made in Eugene OR. Under the hood is a Ford 460 big block. The odometer reads 31K.

Besides the normal RV uses for vacationing, It would make a great G.O.O.D. (get out of dodge) or a Bug-out vehicle for those looking for an inexpensive prep vehicle, or a great man cave on wheels. It might be tight but a person could live in it in a pinch. Open to Sell out-right or Trade or Trade plus cash. (odd-ball or low-ball trade offers will not offend me - You might be surprised at what I have traded for in the past) I will trade for less than equal value for Items that I want. See list below.

Asking best offer $925 cash or Similar or Equal or Lesser value for listed Items

1eadf618.jpg 86ab8d98.jpg 4edaace2.jpg

9553f3cc.jpg

10fc6686.jpg

3cea4d38.jpg

0c4f6b0a.jpg

1eadf618.jpg

86ab8d98.jpg

4edaace2.jpg

2. highhood

highhood belfair Member

Is this still up for sale?