JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you want to see all the full sized photos click below: OFFSITE to save bandwidth

<broken link removed>

Clean she's a little rough on the outside -clean and well kept on the inside in great condition for the age.

Sleeps 4 Adults, Rare Bathtub/Shower combo - yes a bathtub in a class C Motorhome ( great for muddy boots or wet hunting clothes) Gas range, Gas/electric Refrigerator, Microwave. Double sink. Gas Furnace - Gas Hot Water. Roof AC unit. Lots of Greater storage space. Has a 5' wide closet for hanging clothes with built in shelves. Lot's and lot's of Storage - well laid out. Interior is in fantastic condition see photos below and link above). Has Trailer hitch. Ladder to roof and topside storage.

View attachment 208679View attachment 208681View attachment 208683View attachment 208685

Fresh tune-up ( Cap, rotor, sparkplugs, plug wires, PCV valve, Air filter)
Starts and runs great.
6 like new (95+&#37; tread) Wildcat Tires Radial LT - replacement would cost $700-900 alone see photos below.

She is not perfect but she is mechanically sound. I would have no reservations about loading the family in it and heading cross-country tomorrow.

She is a 1977 Country Camper Class C 26'
Made in Eugene OR. Under the hood is a Ford 460 big block. The odometer reads 31K.

Besides the normal RV uses for vacationing, It would make a great G.O.O.D. (get out of dodge) or a Bug-out vehicle for those looking for an inexpensive prep vehicle, or a great man cave on wheels. It might be tight but a person could live in it in a pinch. Open to Sell out-right or Trade or Trade plus cash. (odd-ball or low-ball trade offers will not offend me - You might be surprised at what I have traded for in the past) I will trade for less than equal value for Items that I want. See list below.

Asking best offer $925 cash or Similar or Equal or Lesser value for listed Items

View attachment 208687View attachment 208689View attachment 208691

View attachment 208678

View attachment 208680

View attachment 208682

View attachment 208684

View attachment 208686

View attachment 208688

View attachment 208690

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top