JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW talk about a flashback....the girl who had the empty shell hung in her ejection port.....The last two weeks I was in the CG I was at Alameda for processing and assigned to the recruit training Armory, taking boots to the range for their initial training. While shooting quals with the 12ga riot guns one boot had a similar malfunction...he turned to me...trying to force the next round into the chamber, finger on the trigger and the shotgun pointed at my guts. :s0001: When he got up, I sent him off with two five gallon buckets carrying the used brass we used between 2x6s for a walkway from one end of the line to the other double time. MAN I was pissed!!!!.

OK, I gotta confess, decades ago I too knocked out one front tooth trying to use the sights of a pistol grip shotgun. But I was not actually a complete idiot like in that video, I knew it would kick hard but I thought that I could hold it! Back then I was a carpenter and had arms and wrists like Popeye, and I thought I must be strong enough to resist the recoil. Nope, nobody can. Whenever I roam a big gunshow I always see some young feller sighting down a pistol grip shotgun, and I barge right up to him and warn him not to!........................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top