JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I am not going to say BS, yeah, I would like to see it in person too. "A new powder", sort of like when the Swiss developed smokeless powder. Yeah, yeah, yeah, "the French developed it"! That is what the popular history claimed, just like John Garand invented the M1 Garand Rifle. Turns out both are lies.

The Swiss had no need to let Russia/Germany in on the secret, and let Franch claim they invented it, for all the good it did them. John simply walked off with the rifle he was hired to perfect, which he "did", with a HUGE amount of help at SA. Don't believe me on either? Go look it up for yourself. Oh yeah, "Carbine" Williams had almost nothing to do with the M1 Carbine, in fact, Winchester wanted him back in prison as he was a HUGE problem as he knew he could not be fired as he was a PR ploy. It was all a publicity hoax for the war effort like the food rationing and rubber "shortage".

Russia's true air defense system throws up nukes to shoot down BMs. They have so little faith in their ability to actually shoot down anything, they lob nukes and hope they get close enough.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top