JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
No worries, we all had to start somewhere, and in the current mania climate regarding guns of any kind, I can appreciate where your're coming from. I do wish you the best and good luck with your sale.

Welcome to the forum. Make sure to post pictures and follow all applicable laws regarding sales and you will be fine.
Looking forward to seeing pictures.
Again, WELCOME!

Thanks for your comments..I'm just more or less (at 70 years of age) a newbie and obviously don't know a whit about what I am doing...so I'll learn from folks like you and I modify my ad to prevent readers from reacting angrily...I did not mean to offend anyone..I thought I was being prudent in my approach..apparently I was off base somewhat...
Take them to the nearest recommended gun show , get a table and talk to the shows FFL transfer people there ( But do not let someone buy your treasures for less than normal ( even in a package deal )

Welcome to the forum, friend! Thank you for your service to our amazing country as well.

Nice bunch of rifles you've got there, good luck on your sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top