JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPECIAL PRICE DROP FROM 8500.00 to 6500.00 45 DAYS LEFT TILL SALE ENDS......Folks I have a modest collection of Mosin Nagant M-44's, M-38's, 9130's including sniper, several l954 SKS's...and a Russian SVT 40 SNIPER..one of the SKS's and the SVT 40 were purchased from MILTEC new as a pair...they are as new like they came off the assembly line...never fired by myself in Pine Russian style boxes...I would like to sell all these rifles as a collection to a lucky buyer...in addition I have a Model l927 Yugo Mauser and and a Yugo 24/47 with high mount and scope...I am moving to FL..all firearms are legally owned and registered. There are some real treasures here...and they all all good if not great shooters...most if not all have very high end muzzle brakes (no junk here all aluminum billet or high grade steel) they won't shoot off and they all were very expensive...(they can be easily removed...the total value of the brakes exceeds $600.00 dollars...all rifles have mostly if not all matching numbers...complete with slings and cleaning rods and oilers and cleaning kits and recoil buffers...all bores are good to very good...good if not great lands and grooves and actions are all very smooth. The Mosin Sniper has a high end trigger as well. I have maintained the firearms as safe queens for several years...I do not shoot anymore and have not for 5 years...I also have about 4 spam cans of 7.62x54 ammo as well as SKS and Mauser rounds in modest quantities (under 1000 each type)...I would like to sell it all together if possible. I would like to use Ed's Guns in Albany Or as a transfer FFL. Asking price is $6500.00 for all 13 pieces including ammo and extras which include 3 bayonets..all the oilers..ammo pouches..stock sleeve ammo holders etc..Timney Triggers..plus lots of extras such as front sight tools...stuff like that also See Thru sights (several)...some scope mounts as well. *********Note: PICTURES UPLOADED 3-5-18....REGARDING THE BRASS STACKER...PLEASE NOTE ON THE LEFT OF THE SCREEN SHOT FROM BRASS STACKER THE MODIFICATIONS...THOSE MODS ARE FOR SURE ON MY MODEL...THERE IS NO COCKING RING AND THE SLING IS A EXPENSIVE ACCESSORY..I HAVE A RUSSIAN NAVAL SLING ON MINE. ******REGARDING THE MILTEC FIREARMS...IF YOU GOOGLE
MILTEC LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL COLLECTION MATCHED SET
RUSSIAN SVT 40 'TOKAREV' & SKS 45 'SIMONOV' YOU CAN LEARN A LOT MORE ABOUT THESE TWO RIFLES....THEY ARE VERY FINE FIREARMS...

Last Edited:
I would ask for a full name and address and run a simple online criminal check to determine the legitimacy of a serious, prospective buyer.

So, a couple things that might help with your sale. You may not be aware, but there are (at least for now) unconfirmed reports that anti gun activists are posting on firearms forums as trolls. Your asking for a name and address could read as a red flag in that regard, and would probably not actually help determine how serious a buyer is. A much better guide would be post count and feedback, either here on NWFA or similar forums.

As for pricing, the general rule of thumb selling to an FFL is you will probably get 2/3 value in trade and 1/3 to 1/2 value in cash based on how long the FFL expects it will take to resell what they buy from you.

Hope your sale goes well :s0155:

I would get a table at a nearby Gunshow and offer it all in a package there (you will get top dollar and you will have an on site FFL there and the folks there would appreciate seeing it ...

Uh, yeah. Old Airman, while I can appreciate your dedication to trying to be careful where your toys end up and in whos hands, I have to tell you the content of your post would completely turn me off as a prospective buyer. Some the quips you have seen here I believe are in response to your request that the prospective buyer not only submit to the standard federal background check, but also submit to whatever internet search engine check you want to run as a pre-screening.

Luckily for me, what your selling doesn't interest me, so I am out after reading the decription. Just some friendly advice to an apparent new guy here: Forum rules require all gun transfers be done legally including background checks. Your post is adding unnecessary rigor and asking forum members to share personal information with you that they are not required to share to purchase your guns. You can either take my advice or leave it, but if I were you, I would drop the whole "run a background check on you" thing.... I doubt you are going to get many takers who want to share their full name and address with a private individual who could just as easily facilitate an identity theft of the prospective buyer as do some sort of "legitimacy" check. Not trying to poop on your parade, just friendly advice.

Uh, yeah. Old Airman, while I can appreciate your dedication to trying to be careful where your toys end up and in whos hands, I have to tell you the content of your post would completely turn me off as a prospective buyer. Some the quips you have seen here I believe are in response to your request that the prospective buyer not only submit to the standard federal background check, but also submit to whatever internet search engine check you want to run as a pre-screening.

Luckily for me, what your selling doesn't interest me, so I am out after reading the decription. Just some friendly advice to an apparent new guy here: Forum rules require all gun transfers be done legally including background checks. Your post is adding unnecessary rigor and asking forum members to share personal information with you that they are not required to share to purchase your guns. You can either take my advice or leave it, but if I were you, I would drop the whole "run a background check on you" thing.... I doubt you are going to get many takers who want to share their full name and address with a private individual who could just as easily facilitate an identity theft of the prospective buyer as do some sort of "legitimacy" check. Not trying to poop on your parade, just friendly advice.

That is appreciated...at 70 years of age I guess when it comes to selling firearms I am a bit paranoid..I just don't want them to fall into the wrong hands, that's all....I have never sold any firearms on any website so honestly I am probably going about this all wrong...I'll figure it out!

Post your name addrress and ssn here and after my 60 day waiting period has elapsed I'll consider making a counter offer.
I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone...just thought I was being responsible...apparently my choice of words was offensive..I apologize for that....at 70 years of age I guess I am more than a little bit paranoid about my firearms falling into the wrong hands...

So, a couple things that might help with your sale. You may not be aware, but there are (at least for now) unconfirmed reports that anti gun activists are posting on firearms forums as trolls. Your asking for a name and address could read as a red flag in that regard, and would probably not actually help determine how serious a buyer is. A much better guide would be post count and feedback, either here on NWFA or similar forums.

As for pricing, the general rule of thumb selling to an FFL is you will probably get 2/3 value in trade and 1/3 to 1/2 value in cash based on how long the FFL expects it will take to resell what they buy from you.

Hope your sale goes well :s0155:

Thanks for your comments..I'm just more or less (at 70 years of age) a newbie and obviously don't know a whit about what I am doing...so I'll learn from folks like you and I modify my ad to prevent readers from reacting angrily...I did not mean to offend anyone..I thought I was being prudent in my approach..apparently I was off base somewhat...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top