JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of someone with knowledge about collecting Russian Tokarev.
I have a 1941 TT-33, WWII bringback. 64% finish, two russian mags.

All serial numbers match.

How to determine value??????

These can be quite valuable, far more so than the Romanian, Polish, Yugo, or Chinese Tokarev clones. I would love to see pics if possible. I've seen Russian Tokarevs from the pre-war era and from the war years selling for well above $1000, maybe even $1700 if not even more than that, of course these specimens were in quite nice condition.

These can be quite valuable, far more so than the Romanian, Polish, Yugo, or Chinese Tokarev clones. I would love to see pics if possible. I've seen Russian Tokarevs from the pre-war era and from the war years selling for well above $1000, maybe even $1700 if not even more than that, of course these specimens were in quite nice condition.

I will take some pics and post them, hopefully tomorrow. This weapon was brought back by my wife's grandfather. Served in the Army operating trains. This was one of two weapons he brought back.

The other is a Fritz Langenhahn, that one i have an MP surrender reciept for.

We had one we played with at our base... In Afghanistan. :)

I've seen them go for anywhere between $600 and $1500 on Gunbroker. The more beat up ones are the lower priced ones of course but to me, I like the fact that a weapon was used and not a mint museum piece.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top