JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
They are actually pretty good at doing what they say and saying what they will do. Its us trying to read into it that is the problem.
No. There is no misunderstanding of Russia's position. Everyone else reads into them readily and does not trust them to be anything other than the belligerent thugs they obviously are. Again, this is why folks wanna join or have joined NATO. Pootin trying to turn it around as "oh those big bad NATOes are surrounding me" is utterly transparent. Pootin forgets that while his words define reality to tards in Russia, everyone else sees right through his BS. Well, almost everyone else.

is writing OK a white supremist thing now or is it just the OK sign that is racist? Eff it OK!
Only when conservatives do it, apparently.

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 15.02.21.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 15.02.56.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 15.04.26.png

I listened to Brandon's speech;:s0170: all I could think when he talked about Ukraine was Neville Chamberlain
And, we all know how THAT turned out! :eek:

I fear were gonna be in another shootin war, and it ain't gonna go well!
We have two of the absolute worst players trying to deal with the Russian's, Sec-State, and that frootloop of a Sec-Def, those two arseholes are gonna get us in trouble, and cost us American blood for something we shouldn't be messin about with!

And, we all know how THAT turned out! :eek:

I fear were gonna be in another shootin war, and it ain't gonna go well!
We have two of the absolute worst players trying to deal with the Russian's, Sec-State, and that frootloop of a Sec-Def, those two arseholes are gonna get us in trouble, and cost us American blood for something we shouldn't be messin about with!
Nah, They'll puss out.

Why would the US want to go to war for the Ukraine? I have no freaking idea. :s0092:

Oh, wait...

(2015) "A spokesman for Soros said his investment would depend on the West doing "whatever it takes" to rescue Ukraine."

Why would the US want to go to war for the Ukraine? I have no freaking idea. :s0092:

Oh, wait...

(2015) "A spokesman for Soros said his investment would depend on the West doing "whatever it takes" to rescue Ukraine."

Wow, and CNN makes him sound like such a saint, investing in democracy and freedoms! Yea, I believe, I believe!

"The United States is weighing evacuating the family members of American diplomats out of Ukraine as tensions continue to grow between Washington and Moscow, according to a new report."

Social media posts say the order will be effective Monday, but I don't see any official verification of that yet. Lots of chatter in the MSM tho.

If this is true, this is BAD!
N919CA Landed in Hong Kong 0552, then next at Anchorage 0140. Flightaware.

Does note the "goofy" track (IMO) over Donbas region...not to smart. Unless someone is TRYING to create a false flag...

N919CA Landed in Hong Kong 0552, then next at Anchorage 0140. Flightaware.

Does note the "goofy" track (IMO) over Donbas region...not to smart. Unless someone is TRYING to create a false flag...
It's not 1954. Don't need Air America tactics to take a peek. Actually one of the few times you can turn on the news and see it. Vlad isn't trying to hide.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top