JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yeah I do. Russia would literally stop at nothing to prevent an invasion of the homeland. Russia sees Ukraine much the way China sees Taiwan . You dont hear the same news from Russia I hear. Russian news media is firing up the "fascist" talk about Ukraine again. Nothing gets them worked up like threats of Fascism. Its hard to put into words the hatred Russians have of Fascism.
Hitlers Nazis

Hunter received over one million dollars in a deal with a widow of a Russian Oligarch and over a one billion investment from the chinese national banking system after a free flight on air force 2
Yeah, I know about the China deal. You're not saying that Putin had anything to do with that, are you?

If Putin had anything to do with the other transaction you are referring to, I guess we'll find out which source of income Brandon values more. Not just Brandon, but the Pelosis, the Kerrys, and the Romneys are all getting big kickbacks from US aid to Ukraine.

Putin kicked Soro's NGOs out of Russia. That makes him OK in my books. If only our leadership had the guts to do the same.

Yeah, I know about the China deal. You're not saying that Putin had anything to do with that, are you?

If Putin had anything to do with the other transaction you are referring to, I guess we'll find out which source of income Brandon values more. Not just Brandon, but the Pelosis, the Kerrys, and the Romneys are all getting big kickbacks from US aid to Ukraine.

Putin kicked Soro's NGOs out of Russia. That makes him OK in my books. If only our leadership had the guts to do the same.
It's hard for me to like anyone who threatens my family with nuclear destruction, but yes, I hate how corrupt our leaders are.

Russia is all bark, very little bite, as long as Putin stays within the very narrow confines of the Crimea, he isn't going to be stopped!
If he tries to expand into the old Soviet Empire, he will be facing a very large military of those territories, combined with a very much aligned NATO who would be compelled to fight, and that's something Putin knows he would loose so the threat of Nukes remains in the table, though most estimates put his arsenal at somewhere around 20 to 30% of what it historically has been, now factor, of that arsenal, only a small present are Tactical, rather then Strategic, and his options are very limited! Yes, he could strike out, use his Strategic missiles, but that doesn't solve his problems, and then their are the non players who would see any move like that as a hostile move on their peace and prosperity.

The likely fight, IF, The U.S. and/or NATO steps in would be a sort of Proxie with the Ukrainians, provide for their needs in weapons, tech. training and support as well as a small number of JSOC personal to help run things and oversee, while remaining outside the fighting, push Putin into a corner where he suffers major losses of men and equipment, make it so it's too costly to expand beyond the Crimean Oblasts, and he walks away tail between his legs, and has to deal with that! Or, the U.S. sits on the sidelines with NATO and let's Putin take what he can, and hope he stops before his eye spies the western Warsaw territories of the old Soviet Union! With Biden, who knows, and with a weakened NATO and men with blue helmets who knows how bad it's going to get before we are forced to deal with Putin in Eastern Europe! It's a deal with it now or deal with it later kinda thing because Putin will not back down until he gets what he wants, or looses enough to force him to stop!

That's how it should go help the Ukraine stop Putin, keep him from expanding, and hurt him enough to walk away with his losses, and hope he gets replaced by the Kremlin sooner then later!

Please explain. Last I heard Hunter and The Big Guy's income stream was coming from Ukraine.
Did the Biden admin relieve some sanctions on a pipeline going from Russia to western Europe? That tells me a helluva lot more than a few beans thrown toward Hunter and the "Big Guy" from Ukraine. I'm sure the answers are on Hunter's laptop, and definitely the NSA servers, but we are not supposed to talk about that, just stare at the shiny objects.

While some NATO countries are cautious about weapons sales to Ukraine, Turkey is a "wild card," said Lee, the Russian military expert. Germany, for example, has blocked Ukraine's purchase of defensive weapons through the NATO Support and Procurement Agency, Ukrainian officials have said.

Russia and Germany have economic cooperation via the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline that runs through Danish waters to Germany, bypassing existing supply routes through Ukraine. Some Western countries are wary of supplying Ukraine with more weapons because that could be deemed a provocation for Russia, or even serve as a pretext for an attack.

"They're afraid," Oleksiy Danilov, secretary of Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council, said of the Germans. "They constantly stick rods in our tires over this issue."

While some NATO countries are cautious about weapons sales to Ukraine, Turkey is a "wild card," said Lee, the Russian military expert. Germany, for example, has blocked Ukraine's purchase of defensive weapons through the NATO Support and Procurement Agency, Ukrainian officials have said.

Russia and Germany have economic cooperation via the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline that runs through Danish waters to Germany, bypassing existing supply routes through Ukraine. Some Western countries are wary of supplying Ukraine with more weapons because that could be deemed a provocation for Russia, or even serve as a pretext for an attack.

"They're afraid," Oleksiy Danilov, secretary of Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council, said of the Germans. "They constantly stick rods in our tires over this issue."
Ukrainians arent terribly fond of Germans.

I flat love Germany. I was stationed there for years and lived there after I got out of the Army. I speak German quite well. I'd love to go there again. My wife wouldnt set foot in Germany to save her life.

Germany is dumb for being that reliant on Russia for gas.

(If you want to point out how America is dumb too for certain dependencies e.g. China, super, but EAD.)

Germany is dumb for being that reliant on Russia for gas.

(If you want to point out how America is dumb too for certain dependencies e.g. China, super, but EAD.)
They made the decision to get rid of nuke plants a few years ago. This is the result. No
one ever said Germans make good decisions.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads