JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Now would be a great time for some shirtless pics of Vladimir.
p05j8chc.jpg

MOSCOW, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Russia's ambassador to the United States said that 27 more Russian diplomats and their families were expelled from the United States and would leave on Jan. 30.
"Our diplomats are being expelled...A large group of my comrades, 27 people with families, will leave us on January 30... We are facing a serious staff shortage," Ambassador Anatoly Antonov said in a video interview for the Soloviev Live Youtube channel aired late on Saturday.
Russia has previously said that over 100 of its diplomats with families had been forced to leave the United States since 2016 when the relationship between the two countries worsened.
As of Oct. 29, nearly 200 Russian diplomats were still in their jobs in the United States, included the staff of the Russian mission to the United Nations, according to Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova.
President Joe Biden's administration said last month that the staff of the U.S. mission in Russia had shrunk to 120 from 1,200 in early 2017 after a series of expulsions and restrictions, and it was difficult to continue with anything other than a caretaker presence at the embassy. read more
The U.S. Embassy in Moscow stopped processing non-diplomatic visas this year and added Russians to a list of "homeless nationals" who can apply for visas in third countries.
Its a tit for tat thing. Most of the Russian Consulates in the US have been closed and most of the US consulates in Russia have been closed. Real pain in the @ss if you have to get a passport or visa processed. The old lady needs to get her Russian passport renewed only because its even more of a PITA to visit relatives with her American passport. That and she owns property in St Petersburg and has to be a Russian national to do that. Nice chunk of change that place. In any case she'll have to travel to Russia before the passport expires on the Russian passport and get it renewed at the Russian passport agency while she's there. .

When we were kids, we dug fox holes in the backyard preparing for the Russians but it turns out they stopped advancing when they reached Woodburn:)
I laughed VERY painfully at this lol but! I can say some trickled in as far as mo-tuckey (molalla) and have grown in their prominence. Case in point; my dear old dad has had no choice but to work for a man named Carl that owns I.E construction. He loves it lol who knew he was such a red diaper baby!?

If I want to know truth I don't listen to what people say but watch what they do. Keep watching your buddies.:D
He expelled George Soros and his left-wing NGOs from Russia, and spared the Russians from the moral and societal degradation now plaguing the United States. Russia may be a dictatorship, or an oligarchy, how ever you may choose to look at it, but it can no longer be considered communist by any measure.

There has been an active war in the Donboss region for some time. We see repeated media lies about it here in the USA, but get little else. The US should stay out of it. It's not our fight. Donboss is right on the Russia border. It is their fight and their interest. Not ours. Let the corrupt Ukranians deal with it themselves instead of paying off our President and his relatives under the table with our own US aid cash.

If Biden wants a war, send Hunter over and let him see what he can do. Leave me and mine out of it.

If Biden grows a pair and sends the lethal aid will that be crossing Putin's Red Line:

Ukraine shoulda never given up their nukes.

If I'm tasked with defending Ukraine, I put up massive arrays of flamethrower turrets all along the border. When Babushkas all over Russia start seeing their baby boys comin' back burnt crispier-critter than my mom's bacon they start raising hell...

Then again, the real threat isn't gonna be a conventional cross-border massed military force, it's gonna be what they call "Little Green Men"--infiltrators, PMC's like Wagner and Spetsnaz stirring up trouble arming, training and leading pro-Russia locals just like how the Commie ratf***ers seized Crimea.

EDIT to add: If I share a land border with Russia or Belarus, right now I put Finland on Speed Dial. Maybe even invite them to come play with our guys for some cross-training...

Last Edited:
More war talk the past day. Including US intelligence. The Russian demand for a written assurance that Ukraine will never join NATO is new (?) and if it is an actual demand then not fulfilling it could be the casus belli for the Russians.

Anyway, it was 6-7 years between the Chechen War and Georgia. Was 6-7 years between Georgia and Ukraine. Now has been 6-7 years since the annexing/fighting that started Ukraine. lol maybe it's a calendar thing, only do big attacks every 7 years?

Like a uddy said, Ukraine needs to hook up with the Finns. The US and NATO can't be trusted, while the Finns can be counted to be there when it's Leave No Damn Dirty Stinking Commie Bastard @$$ Unbooted time.

Not sure why I should care.
The US has made commitments to protect Ukraine from Russian annexation. We have also done the same with Taiwan and China.

The fear is that Russia and China launch concurrent attacks for the territories they want, possibly drawing the US into a 2-front war against two very powerful nations. Putin and Xi know our current leadership is weak and has a high chance of capitulating in such a scenario - resulting in a damaged reputation for the US with countries we have protection pacts with. A war with Russia and China also presents a very real possibility of the main land US being attacked. We've been fortunate enough that two of the largest oceans in the world have kept our enemies at bay. With modern technologies (ie: cruise missiles) our home field advantage isn't what it used to be.

The US populace does not have an appetite for strikes on our land (something akin to the Battle for Britain). The moment a few missiles strike our major population centers and a couple thousand people die our citizens will be screaming to bend the knee because our cushy way of life will be interupted.

So why should you care? Because there is a very real possibility that the US could wind up in a situation that leads to foreign military attacks on the US main land. It will be your problem when a cruise missile lands in your neighborhood.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads