JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Its not really a dictatorship. Putin keeps getting reelected because well, quite frankly he is doing exactly what the Russians want. There is no real opposition to his parties rule. None that would sway the polls by more than a few points anyway. There is nothing Communist about it. He's just that popular in Russia. We hear about the opposition this and that but theyre really just fringe groups without a lot of following. Communism is a economic situation not a means to dictatorships. Plenty of non communist dictators out there. Again this comes around to the ignorance of what communism is/was in Russia. Having spent a lot of time there in the 90's and early 2000's I'd have to say they are about as Communist as Germany and less so than France.
No offense intended but you gave me a good chuckle. Your reply reminded me of mother's who's sons have been criminals but he is a good boy now. If I want to know truth I don't listen to what people say but watch what they do. Keep watching your buddies.:D

Diapers and politicians should be changed often and the reason is obvious. 21 years a dictator.

Putin is clearly a dictator. Elections in Russia are a sham.
Yes, according to American news outlets they are a sham. United Russia gets 80%of the vote in Russia and controls 74% of the parliament. What do you think happens when Putin runs for President as the head of the party?

Yes, according to American news outlets they are a sham. United Russia gets 80%of the vote in Russia and controls 74% of the parliament. What do you think happens when Putin runs for President as the head of the party?
Their media just like ours is pure propaganda, I doubt any elections are allowed to be honest. However again if you watch what they do the truth is there. 21 years a dictator is there for everyone to see the truth, they can't hide it.

So what's your cutoffl? Angela Merkel has been in power for what 14 years is she a dictator too?
Term limits of eight years on all politicians with an added quick removal if the potus loses a majority in the congress on the first midterm. Clearly that is only with guaranteed honest elections which we don't have now.

A big turn over in the midterms means folks don't like the government we have and new fair elections would get rid of the corrupt.. I doubt we will ever see a fair election so the opinion is moot.

Right I just read the American news and accept it at face value.

When it gets cold and Putin shuts of the Oil and Gas that Europe has trusted them with the threat of a cold winter will make the EU cave and surrender portions of Ukraine to Putin without him invading. the troop buildup is to deal with Ukraine itself and as an occupying force. IMHO:s0013:

The average Russian citizen LOVES Putin, they support what he does, and support his goals! The facts are, Putin is good for Russia! The west dosnt agree with him, mostly because they view him as a tyrant and a threat, but fail to understand that he is actually doing for his country what other leaders do for theirs!

I bet most of you don't know this, but next to Putin, Stalin was the most loved, respected, and revered leader in Russian history, propaganda not withstanding, and certainly no justification for what has happened in the past, but the average Russian absolutely LOVED Stalin for what he brought for his country, the things he did to improve life, and his raising them up from the dark ages and into a future they all believed was good! History dosnt always show the many good things, it tends to focus on the dark side ( mustn't forget) but had the world not had Stalin, Russia would be a very bad place to live in fear of! Read their history, not written by the west and you will see a different truth then what we have all been lead to believe!

The average Russian citizen LOVES Putin, they support what he does, and support his goals! The facts are, Putin is good for Russia! The west dosnt agree with him, mostly because they view him as a tyrant and a threat, but fail to understand that he is actually doing for his country what other leaders do for theirs!

I bet most of you don't know this, but next to Putin, Stalin was the most loved, respected, and revered leader in Russian history, propaganda not withstanding, and certainly no justification for what has happened in the past, but the average Russian absolutely LOVED Stalin for what he brought for his country, the things he did to improve life, and his raising them up from the dark ages and into a future they all believed was good! History dosnt always show the many good things, it tends to focus on the dark side ( mustn't forget) but had the world not had Stalin, Russia would be a very bad place to live in fear of! Read their history, not written by the west and you will see a different truth then what we have all been lead to believe!
:D just making fun here but those who don't say they loved Putin or Stalin probably were not included in the survey. The cancel culture started under communism and its how the commies here are getting there way. Decent is silenced.

You seem pretty sharp so let me ask you, does Russia trust the elites of this world?

However, as I have opinions aplenty. If war breaks out, I see it being: Russia hits Ukraine and shuts off oil and gas to Europe.
China takes Taiwan and backs N. Korea going after S. Korea.
Pakistan takes India off the field with Chinese support.
Iran takes on Israel.
Just a Dumb Hillbilly's opinion of what all this cooperation might mean:s0071:

:D just making fun here but those who don't say they loved Putin or Stalin probably were not included in the survey. The cancel culture started under communism and its how the commies here are getting there way. Decent is silenced.

You seem pretty sharp so let me ask you, does Russia trust the elites of this world?
To answer requires a pretty deep dive into the current Russian "Situation" as it were, and it's far to complex a topic for a simple answer!
Russia has A MAJOR problem, ( In fact, Several Major problems) which make for a lot of political trouble, not only internally, but also in it's dealings with the rest of the world! Issue number 1 is the Mafia, they are the true power behind the throne and a serious thorn in Putin's side, to dig out the mafia and destroy them and the corruption they bring has been a serious problem, one that Putin has been working on since he took office. Russians don't trust ANYBODY, something they have learned the hard way over the last 150+ years, it's become ingrained in their society so deeply as to be all but impossible to root out. In Russia, there are no "Elite's" as we westerners understand them, in Russia, it's ether extremely powerful Party Members, Usually General officers, or ultra high ranking political officers, and then there are the mafia bosses who rule with the old Sycle and Hammer. There IS a fragile peace that exists between the powers that be, but only as long as Putin can manage to hold it all together!

The United States, and western Europe royally screwed up when the CCCP collapsed, we played our superiority complex over Russia when they needed the wests help, and our politicians ran their Pay to Play schemes to get Russia to bend the knee, which they refused, and after we turned our collective backs on Russia, we got a new Russia rife with corruption and scandal, and a serious threat to the west! Had we embraced them, helped them, and cared about them, the world would not be the way it is today, and China would be groveling at the worlds feet begging for hand outs and charity like Iran and N.Korea do! My own family had a big role in the Pay to Play scams that were perpetuated upon Russia, and Russia has a forever ban on certain American business and Business owners because of it!

I have always said to all who listen, Leave Putin the hell alone and let him re unite his country the way he thinks best, let him do what Russians do, and stay the hell out of his way! I used to caution that we should embrace Putin as a friend and ally, and join our two destinies together for the good of all mankind!
Russians are very much like you and I, they have the same hopes and dreams as we do, they are fiercely loyal people with the same love and passion for their country that we have, if anything, Russians only fault is it's Trust issues, and it's Naivety toward the west, a very sad issue we have only made worse!
To meet the average Russian on the streets, you would swear you were talking to an old friend, some one you instantly liked and shared a common set of goals with, despite the language barrier, you would find you have very much in common, and once you became friends, you would have the most loyal and and fieriest defender at your side! In fact, I would say it's even more profound then friendships in any other western country except perhaps Britain, and even then, I guarantee you, the Russian will throw down first!

I don't know but the aggressive posture we keep seeing might just be a warning to the world's elite that the reset everyone agreed to better be real.

I don't know but the aggressive posture we keep seeing might just be a warning to the world's elite that the reset everyone agreed to better be real.
In this, I actually Trust Putin, at least more then I trust my own elected leaders!
Also, Russia and China do not get along well, historically, China has always been the begger with it's hand out while holding a saber and making it's demands, and any one knows, you NEVER threaten a Russian!

Russia has been plenty happy to sell China what ever it wanted, in part because they needed the threat China could pose, and they certainly needed the hard currency, but they also knew that what ever they sold China would not stand up to a modern military, and that would allow them to sell more, while keeping China on a leash to be cast to the wolves when the first opportunity presented it's self! Much like we in the U.S. have done with our sales, we learned from the Russians that lesson, and we learned it well!

Good luck with that line of reasoning. I tell people until I am blue in the face that he keeps getting elected over and over again because he is what the Russians want and need and that yeah, they actually do have free election and the "opposition" consists of a number of small insignificant parties who pose absolutely no real threat to to the Unite Russia party. He gets relected because he gets the votes. They love the guy.

Are you kidding guys??? 4 pages of "woo Russia bad" "Putin boogie man" paranoia of Russia taking over Eurasia. And keep going blah blah blah. Stop looking overseas! Right at the moment your thunderdom getting ruff up by commies in OUR COUNTRY.

Good luck with that line of reasoning. I tell people until I am blue in the face that he keeps getting elected over and over again because he is what the Russians want and need and that yeah, they actually do have free election and the "opposition" consists of a number of small insignificant parties who pose absolutely no real threat to to the Unite Russia party. He gets relected because he gets the votes. They love the guy.
Love him or get murdered...:D

Now would be a great time for some shirtless pics of Vladimir.

930D18FA-8243-4AC9-A33E-84E531ED9F5C.jpeg

MOSCOW, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Russia's ambassador to the United States said that 27 more Russian diplomats and their families were expelled from the United States and would leave on Jan. 30.
"Our diplomats are being expelled...A large group of my comrades, 27 people with families, will leave us on January 30... We are facing a serious staff shortage," Ambassador Anatoly Antonov said in a video interview for the Soloviev Live Youtube channel aired late on Saturday.
Russia has previously said that over 100 of its diplomats with families had been forced to leave the United States since 2016 when the relationship between the two countries worsened.
As of Oct. 29, nearly 200 Russian diplomats were still in their jobs in the United States, included the staff of the Russian mission to the United Nations, according to Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova.
President Joe Biden's administration said last month that the staff of the U.S. mission in Russia had shrunk to 120 from 1,200 in early 2017 after a series of expulsions and restrictions, and it was difficult to continue with anything other than a caretaker presence at the embassy. read more
The U.S. Embassy in Moscow stopped processing non-diplomatic visas this year and added Russians to a list of "homeless nationals" who can apply for visas in third countries.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads