JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Those kinds of "alliances" or "cooperation" are not reliable, but are something to keep an eye on.
Historically alliances remained hidden before an attack so I am guessing they want us to know ahead of time to see what Brandon's bunch will do. Attrition wars go all in but the CCP has been doing a tactical number on us. My guess is the war will be won before it ever starts.

Point being, Brandon couldn't even pull out of a war without a disaster so I doubt his bunch could fight one.

We have no influence with the Russians. Pissed that away a long time ago. They are a nearly self sufficient economy at this point . They trade freely with the Chinese and the rest of Europe is in their grip for natural gas. They could walk all over Ukraine tomorrow and there isnt a damn thing we could do about it.

Those sneaky "little green men" in the Ukraine.

Getting better or not?
Not like I would want to go there.

And this is from 13 days ago.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I doubt they worry about annoying the Brandon administration. Attacking those we pledge to support has been shown to be a pretty low risk undertaking.

Putin is bent on reconstituting all lands together that comprised the old Soviet Union. Regaining Ukraine is part of that plan. Russian expansionism is a centuries old habit.

I dont think Russia will make any big moves, unless as others have mentioned, if China rolls on Taiwan, they will take advantage of the situation and make a limited move at first.

At the end of the day, Brandon, Inc. doesnt want a fight with China, surely they are in bed with them on many levels... but Russia? The lefties have been chomping at the bit to fight Russia for years now, even ex-CIA type creeps who were advisors for Hillary 2016 were advocating targeting Russian troops in Syria, etc. THEY want the war and the way things are going they definitely need a new distraction.

Preps no different. Food, water, guns and training regardless of the threat. Russia, China, Covid vax zombies, whatever.

I tend to bring the past most forgot then add it up. Most forget the Uranium deal under the bummer administration that sold the Russians 20% of our Uranium. Few remember that then SOS Hillary went to them for a great reset. What promises has the third term of obummer made to Russia in the reset?

Keep watching.

I tend to bring the past most forgot then add it up. Most forget the Uranium deal under the bummer administration that sold the Russians 20% of our Uranium. Few remember that then SOS Hillary went to them for a great reset. What promises has the third term of obummer made to Russia in the reset?

Keep watching.
Well, they didnt really buy 20% of our uranium. A Russian company bought rights to mining land where 20% of our uranium reserves are thought to be located. They cannot and have not exported any Uranium from that mining area to anywhere but Canada . That would take a completely different permit application. What the Russian company has done is sell Uranium from that mine to US and Canadian power plants.

Well, they didnt really buy 20% of our uranium. A Russian company bought rights to mining land where 20% of our uranium reserves are thought to be located. They cannot and have not exported any Uranium from that mining area to anywhere but Canada . That would take a completely different permit application. What the Russian company has done is sell Uranium from that mine to US and Canadian power plants.
Pretty much the final spin they gave the sale . Folks forget what a huge foot the CCP has in Canada. Did Russia sell to the CCP in Canada? Would we even know?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads