JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I didn't want to derail the thread about the Chinese, so starting a new one. Most probably know about Russian aggression in the Crimea. Now Moscow has deployed military forces on the border of the Ukraine.

Queries:
  • Your thoughts on the Russian troop build up along the border with Ukraine?
  • How do you see it ending?
  • Any impact on your preparedness planning?
Thanks for sharing.

Putin is a bully, no doubt.
He wants to re-draw the border before Ukraine becomes a NATO member.
I don't think we have any good options if he decides to attack.

It would be Crimea 2.0

Was reading a Putin threat that he was going target 35 NATO satellites if crap keeps escalating. Russia recently practiced on one of their own satellites so its not a hollow threat.

:rolleyes: Russia's probably just waiting to coordinate with China's attacking Taiwan and the next time a black career criminal gets shot by Police...
....That way the Media will completely ignore the wars and cover "racist cops" 24/7 :s0054:

(Or, maybe they just sent the army to pick up a realllly big order of perogys?)

it is alarming I read an article a few days ago that Putin said he could take down the U.S . Gps satellites all at one time and could
effectively blind the USA and said he still has the power to reduce USA to radioactive ash , all while China is surpassing our
military. I my opinion and only my opinion it is dangerous when Russia could attack Ukraine and blind our GPS guidance systems
and China could attack Taiwan at the same time and hold us at bay with their massive military and now hypersonic missiles.
This is all happening while our Military top leaders and Government is focused on figuring out how many genders the Human
Race has and how to make then all happy. The cancer that is building in this Country may very well be our downfall ,

China has its own problems; real estate bond companies defaulting on payments, running on energy reserves since Sept, gasoline rationing, factories struggling to stay open, etc. In order to redirect the populace woes, the CCP is saber rattling towards Taiwan.

Russia want Ukrainian oil and probably waiting to see if China will move against Taiwan. China is probably waiting on Russia to act; a Mexican standoff. If we could put a backbone in the German leadership, they would stop the Nord Stream pipeline and start their military build-up. They do have the industrial complex to do it.

This looks like a good target for "big" bomb right here.

cmsv2_32bfd16f-9972-5e40-8a17-36e7403f049d-6242860.jpg

I didn't want to derail the thread about the Chinese, so starting a new one. Most probably know about Russian aggression in the Crimea. Now Moscow has deployed military forces on the border of the Ukraine.

Queries:
  • Your thoughts on the Russian troop build up along the border with Ukraine?
  • How do you see it ending?
  • Any impact on your preparedness planning?
Thanks for sharing.
-Don't know. Won't help my family to hypothesize.

-Don't know. Won't help my family to hypothesize.

-Nope.

However & perhaps notable, we ARE filling "holes" and extending stocking up some of our "likes" (where feasable/things we enjoy & will use).

Simply because of the economy, supply chain & because we can. Such carries over into any number of "scenarios". AND more importantly, NO scenarios at all.

Because we will use whatever...

Iron Maiden's The Trooper , comes to mind....:s0022:

With that said....
I am interested in what happens here....but not overly worried , as I can't do much , if anything to influence the chain of events here.
Andy

Iron Maiden's The Trooper , comes to mind....:s0022:

With that said....
I am interested in what happens here....but not overly worried , as I can't do much , if anything to influence the chain of events here.
Andy
Maiden... Wouldn't have expected that from you, but I like it!

Last Edited:
I have a theory that is certainly considered tin foil hat but there is enough evidence to make it plausible. Being cynical makes me gather the puzzle of the news and form it into a picture. No sense sharing my theory and be a fear monger but I hope it's wrong.

Well, any impact on your preparedness planning?
Ya, it brings focus to the plans I have made. History has been and educator on looking to how things play out. Lots of pieces in the puzzle and the big picture is getting clear. Hope I am wrong about it but every day more pieces fill in the puzzle.

Biggest change in planning is there is no need to buy a burial plot.:confused:

Last Edited:
Ya, it brings focus to the plans I have made. History has been and educator on looking to how things play out. Lots of pieces in the puzzle and the big picture is getting clear. Hope I am wrong about it but every day more pieces fill in the puzzle.

Biggest change in planning is there is no need to buy a burial plot.:confused:
So, burial plot aside, no impact on your preparedness plans then?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top