JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Watch it there JackArse, I am one!
Please note that I *do* say that my generation and those following are even WORSE... the GG's swung the pendulum slightly off to one side raising the Boomers as is historically normal between generations in a "Tick Tock" cycle where one generation goes one direction and the next the other but over the long term they keep the culture roughly tacking down a certain baseline, and the needed reversal for the normal "Tick-Tock" cycle of history didn't happen, leading Gen X, Gen Y and subsequent to ever stronger degrees of narcissistic snowflakery as generational norms. Instead of "Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock," it went "Tick-Tock, Tick-TICK-TICK-TICK" you might say.

And I'm not saying EVERYBODY in a given generation is the same, there were plenty of sh*tbirds in the WWII generation--a "norm" is a generally observed pattern, an "average" which there will always be exceptions to.

We're the only ones bluffing...

Of course, since this thread has gone all Coast to Coast AM...

Conspiracy top this:
Biden wants to pattern himself as an FDR of the 21st century. Like FDR, he pushes a ridiculous spending and infrastructure plan, once called the New Deal and now the Green New Deal after the Great Depression, now the Great Pandemic, which was a colossal failure.
Knowing a large segment of the population were sympathetic to Germany/Trump, FDR had to bait and provoke an Asian nation into attacking us to justify going to war, which finally solved the economy problem. Long after the defeat of the Asian nation was all but done, it was decided to use nuclear weapons on the innocent population to prove a point.
Only one political organization in the history of the world has ever used nuclear weapons on another country, and that political group is in power right now.

Hold my soy, non dairy creamer, half chai latte and watch this!

Zacklies!

I am part of that generation he names, and I did my 20 the hard way, doing things no mothers son should ever have to do, or bear witness to, and I take great offence to that statement and demand he apologies right quick and in a hurry like!
As a generality @Diamondback is right.
Look at all the stupid stuff entitled, indulged dipstick boomers started in this world
Do you remember...
The "Summer of Love" Turn on, tune in, drop out? The explosion of drug abuse? Boomers
Free love and the sexual revolution which of course led to rampant VD, spikes in illegitimacy and abortions? Boomers
The protests against the Viet Nam war and the destructive riots on campuses? Boomers
Remember the idiots spitting on GI's as they returned from Viet Nam? Boomers
Running off to Canada to dodge the draft? Boomers
I can go on but you get the picture

Its very true that many, probably the majority of Boomers did the right thing, Grew up to be responsible patriotic citizens and made America great
But so much of what is wrong with American society these days can be blamed directly on ...Boomers

Conspiracy top this:

Knowing a large segment of the population were sympathetic to Germany/Trump, FDR had to bait and provoke an Asian nation into attacking us to justify going to war, which finally solved the economy problem. Long after the defeat of the Asian nation was all but done, it was decided to use nuclear weapons on the innocent population to prove a point.
Only one political organization in the history of the world has ever used nuclear weapons on another country, and that political group is in power right now.

Oh lord! My tin foil hat burst into flames on that one:rolleyes:

Look at all the stupid stuff entitled, indulged dipstick boomers started in this world
Do you remember...
The "Summer of Love" Turn on, tune in, drop out? The explosion of drug abuse? Boomers
Free love and the sexual revolution which of course led to rampant VD, spikes in illegitimacy and abortions? Boomers
The protests against the Viet Nam war and the destructive riots on campuses? Boomers

Its very true that many, probably the majority of Boomers did the right thing, Grew up to be responsible patriotic citizens and made America great
But so much of what is wrong with American society these days can be blamed directly on ...Boomers
I'm not going to try and argue with any of those points, but as someone born in the 80's and seeing my and subsequent generations in society I can accurately say that the biggest problem in every generation is that the morons and less productive/ less responsible members of society, reproduce at a significantly higher rate than the smart, productive and responsible people.

I've viewed this process as a very slowly sinking ship for a couple decades.

just trying to take back what was taken, no different than afghanistan and the us. but we have to meddle in everything and will never fix America first

Conspiracy top this:
Biden wants to pattern himself as an FDR of the 21st century. Like FDR, he pushes a ridiculous spending and infrastructure plan, once called the New Deal and now the Green New Deal after the Great Depression, now the Great Pandemic, which was a colossal failure.

Coast to Coast AM was a good show...but a bit too left wing:s0112:

Do you remember...

As the Great Russian threat rises what generation do you hail from?

Putin is fighting for Russian. Remember when the soviets put tactical nukes in Cuba, that was a red line for us, apparently having troops in Ukraine that Russia doesn't control is a red line for them.

Putin's trying to rebuild the USSR.
That's why his stooge in Belarus was bubbleguming with the Poles, its why he's posturing around Baltic states.

A news pundit had an interesting thought.
If Putin decides to go, he will wait until the dead of winter.
Why ?
Because his West European gas customers will be trying to heat their homes with Putin Natural Gas.
If they try to help Ukraine, Putin turns off the pipeline.

A news pundit had an interesting thought.
If Putin decides to go, he will wait until the dead of winter.
Why ?
Because his West European gas customers will be trying to heat their homes with Putin Natural Gas.
If they try to help Ukraine, Putin turns off the pipeline.
Plus the ground will be nice and frozen, those Russian tanks are built for that.

A shooting war on the ground between NATO and Russia would be short, Bloody, and a loosing proposition for Russia, pretty much the same thing with an Air War, NATO would crush them, a battle at sea wouldn't even be a thing, Russia has no serious warships, and outside its missile boats which are mostly offensive, so it's a non starter!

A shooting war on the ground between NATO and Russia would be short, Bloody, and a loosing proposition for Russia, pretty much the same thing with an Air War, NATO would crush them, a battle at sea wouldn't even be a thing, Russia has no serious warships, and outside its missile boats which are mostly offensive, so it's a non starter!
Oh heck I don't know but I imagine that Putin will play to win and I doubt he plays our game of war. After watching us train in the middle east for decades I assume the ruskies have a strategy.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads