JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The US has made commitments to protect Ukraine from Russian annexation. We have also done the same with Taiwan and China.

The fear is that Russia and China launch concurrent attacks for the territories they want, possibly drawing the US into a 2-front war against two very powerful nations. Putin and Xi know our current leadership is weak and has a high chance of capitulating in such a scenario - resulting in a damaged reputation for the US with countries we have protection pacts with. A war with Russia and China also presents a very real possibility of the main land US being attacked. We've been fortunate enough that two of the largest oceans in the world have kept our enemies at bay. With modern technologies (ie: cruise missiles) our home field advantage isn't what it used to be.

The US populace does not have an appetite for strikes on our land (something akin to the Battle for Britain). The moment a few missiles strike our major population centers and a couple thousand people die our citizens will be screaming to bend the knee because our cushy way of life will be interupted.

So why should you care? Because there is a very real possibility that the US could wind up in a situation that leads to foreign military attacks on the US main land. It will be your problem when a cruise missile lands in your neighborhood.
The US has no formal protection treaty with Ukraine and please let's not forget what happens to every country that has the hubris to think the are going to swoop in and kick the Russians butts.

And this all started because the Greatest Generation coddled the Baby Boomers. Not that I blame them, after the unspeakable suffering of their childhoods a pathological compulsion to shelter their children from hardship is understandable. The problem is they overcompensated, and the Boomers have only begat multiple generations of Weak Men since. One thing's for certain, and that's that Hard Times are comin' so we better start raising some Strong Men to get us through 'em and back to Good Times again, and QUICK...

And this all started because the Greatest Generation coddled the Baby Boomers. Not that I blame them, after the unspeakable suffering of their childhoods a pathological compulsion to shelter their children from hardship is understandable. The problem is they overcompensated, and the Boomers have only begat multiple generations of Weak Men since. One thing's for certain, and that's that Hard Times are comin' so we better start raising some Strong Men to get us through 'em and back to Good Times again, and QUICK...
Was 50,000 dead draftees in the Vietnam War coddling? This playing generation against generation is as old as screaming racist every time folks don't like the world they are in. Blame the corrupt politicians, they are the full reason the country suffers.

The US populace does not have an appetite for strikes on our land (something akin to . The moment a few missiles strike our major population centers and a couple thousand people die our citizens will be screaming to bend the knee because our cushy way of life will be interupted.

So why should you care? Because there is a very real possibility that the US could wind up in a situation that leads to foreign military attacks on the US main land. It will be your problem when a cruise missile lands in your neighborhood.
I don't disagree we would fold like warm butter, but nobody is gonna lob cruise middles at each other.

Maybe terror type attacks or more cyber BS, maybe "accidentally" taking out some GPS satellites with debris, but the second one super power starts lobbing middles at each others cities the other will respond with nukes. Mad.

Always keep yer nukes!
Correct me if I'm wrong on this but Ukraine gave up their nukes in the 90s or so against the promise that Russia would never invade....

You also might want to do some research on how Putin became the "Leader", after waging a 2nd war on Thchechnia, or howeever you spell that, after the 1st one was settled. Just sayin...

If folks paid attention during the impeachment there was billions in graft floated through the Ukraine. Our politicians don't want to lose that cash cow and will sacrifice as many Americans as it takes to fill their pockets.

Basically, we got the worlds most dangerous game of chicken going on right now, Pedo is pushing very hard to see if Putin will back down or not, and i'm worried he won't, he has far too much to loose if he does, and the world will burn in the end! Pedo went way to far with his hard line threats, Putin will respond with violence, there is no other way for him now, Pedo dropped all pretenses at a diplomatic solution and threatened Putin with Crushign Sanctions or all out WAR, if you were in Putins shoes, how would you respond? If he dosn't carry through on his threat to march into the Ukraine, his party will judge him weak, and if he cows to Bidens demands, they will kill his arse, so,.............Like wise, If he does move forward, ( And that's a strong likelyhood now) and Pedo hits him with the crushing economic sanctions, or deploys troops, you know what Putin will do next, NUKES!

Watch it there JackArse, I am one!

Basically, we got the worlds most dangerous game of chicken going on right now, Pedo is pushing very hard to see if Putin will back down or not, and i'm worried he won't, he has far too much to loose if he does, and the world will burn in the end! Pedo went way to far with his hard line threats, Putin will respond with violence, there is no other way for him now, Pedo dropped all pretenses at a diplomatic solution and threatened Putin with Crushign Sanctions or all out WAR, if you were in Putins shoes, how would you respond? If he dosn't carry through on his threat to march into the Ukraine, his party will judge him weak, and if he cows to Bidens demands, they will kill his arse, so,.............Like wise, If he does move forward, ( And that's a strong likelyhood now) and Pedo hits him with the crushing economic sanctions, or deploys troops, you know what Putin will do next, NUKES!
As I have said often, I am very cynical. I suspect the reset deal isn't working out so it's on to plan be in depopulation.

Reading today a comment by a former politician that after watching Brandon handle Afghanistan there is little to worry about with the Ukraine. 85 billion in equipment left behind.

messageboard.com%2Fattachments%2F1623809048618-png.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top