JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Now we know. More and more each day, it is Germany that appears to be the weak link in NATO. With friends like these...

Having been stationed there for some time and getting to know them quite well yeah. They don't like us much.
They loved me there. Of course, I speak German, look German, sing German beer drinking songs, and know German customs. Now France on the other hand...

Having been stationed there for some time and getting to know them quite well yeah. They don't like us much.
Meh We probably should have left Germany in rubble. There's some old saying about Germans They're either at your feet or at your throat.
Its past time for the US to stop being World Police. That's a notion we should defund ASAP.

The social global engineers are watching their greatest scam to date start to fall apart. The only sure-fire distraction is war. The US has two great assets. The foreign owned FED's printing press and our bloated military and global conquest ambitions. Russia, China? They are not spreading their military all over the globe in 270+ countries and surrounding the US with missiles. But thanks to a wonderful MSM/propaganda machine we are the good guys, the victims.

The social global engineers are watching their greatest scam to date start to fall apart. The only sure-fire distraction is war. The US has two great assets. The foreign owned FED's printing press and our bloated military and global conquest ambitions. Russia, China? They are not spreading their military all over the globe in 270+ countries and surrounding the US with missiles. But thanks to a wonderful MSM/propaganda machine we are the good guys, the victims.
When did we roll tanks unprovoked ffs?

I really have no idea what this means. Who are these "social global engineers" and what is the big scam?

Well this is pretty interesting.

Some highlights....

"...non-Russians, including Ukrainian citizens who still reside in occupied Crimea but who refused to obtain a Russian passport, can now be stripped of their property..."

"Since 2014, Russia has been employing traditional Soviet resettlement practices and forcibly changing the demographic composition of the population in Crimea."

"At the same time, Russia has been actively trying to increase the size of its "loyal" population by promoting and encouraging the in-migration of its citizens to Crimea. According to the Office of the Federal State Statistics Service in Crimea and Sevastopol, since 2014, 205,559 Russians moved to Crimea..."

https://jamestown.org/program/demog...migration-as-part-of-russias-hybrid-strategy/

But it's all great, right? Let's just snuggle up with little Vladdie and give him a nice back rub.
They also eat children and catch babies on bayonets.

This entire Ukraine situation is very bizarre. The US and to a lesser extent Nato are beating the war drum, while Ukraine is saying there is nothing unusual going on, did Putin forget to purchase some Hunter Biden "art" or something? I am still trying figure this one out. Now if Nato really thought an invasion was imminent, you would think they would move more than half a dozen fighter jets to the Nato member states bordering Ukraine and Russia.

Molotov-Ribbentrop Redux. I
This entire Ukraine situation is very bizarre. The US and to a lesser extent Nato are beating the war drum, while Ukraine is saying there is nothing unusual going on, did Putin forget to purchase some Hunter Biden "art" or something? I am still trying figure this one out. Now if Nato really thought an invasion was imminent, you would think they would move more than half a dozen fighter jets to the Nato member states bordering Ukraine and Russia.
Simple, it's a Wag the Dog.

So they can do what? Ukraine isnt a NATO member nation. Sending a crapload of troops and equipment to neighboring states to intimidate Russia into backing down would only affirm Putin's claim of NATO intrusion as a threat to Russia. It would make his provocation more palatable on the home front.

Sending a crapload of troops and equipment to neighboring states to intimidate Russia into backing down would only affirm Putin's claim of NATO intrusion as a threat to Russia. It would make his provocation more palatable on the home front.
Sounds like a good plan to the current administration. And palatable to both sides. Can we just go at least a generation without making up some bullshift excuse to go to war when there was never a good reason to? I guess the wealthy and powerful just ain't wealthy and powerful enough...

Sounds like a good plan to the current administration. And palatable to both sides. Can we just go at least a generation without making up some bullshift excuse to go to war when there was never a good reason to? I guess the wealthy and powerful just ain't wealthy and powerful enough...
Don't discount "Culling the Deplorables" too. War is GREAT for population reduction...

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads