JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a Russian Tokarev made in 1948 with no import marks. I'm pretty sure it has been refinished, but it has no import marks or safety from import requirements. When I got this pistol, bubba had installed different grips on it. I took them off and installed orginal grips. I had to file a bit of the inside of the bakelite grip to make it fit smoothly like other tokarevs I have used. The on the left the grip is not perfect as it does occasionally get a bit lose. It appears to be functional, I havent had the privilege of shooting it yet. Worked fine with ejecting rounds manually when I tried it with dummy 7.62x25

I really would like a imperial German lugar from ww1, shooter or refinished would be fine probably long as markings are still there.
I would be willing to trade for the following guns too. As they are milsurp to, I probably will be fine if its refinished or have some wear as this gun was too.

P08 German Luger
C96 broomhandle mauser
German military Walter ppk with markings
P38 ww2 with nazi markings
Kar 98k with nazi markings
Russian military military pm

Note that if I don't trade it by the end of July or August, I'm going to keep it or list it on gunbroker. Please pm trade offers. I really would only want to trade as I'll go gunbroker to get cash as people pay more and the gun market prices are ridiculous.

20210618_135749.jpg 20210618_135755.jpg 20210618_135805.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Your gun is worth quite a bit less than anything you're asking for. I'd be good to clarify that you'd supplement the deal on your end with cash so people don't assume the worst

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top