JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the link. I ordered two cans as an experiment.

That photo was stolen from their web site. I just hope that the cans don't have rust holes like in the picture (rt side edge of the top can). Because, I'd think that with holes like that, water might have corroded the ammo. Cope's says that the ammo is "still in new condition." But, I'll have to see about that.

Aloha, Mark

Thanks for the link. I ordered two cans as an experiment.

That photo was stolen from their web site. I just hope that the cans don't have rust holes like in the picture (rt side edge of the top can). Because, I'd think that with holes like that, water might have corroded the ammo. Cope's says that the ammo is "still in new condition." But, I'll have to see about that.

Aloha, Mark

Thanks Mark. They ran this same sale Feb 16th and the ammo sold out in about 24 hours. I never did see any posts about ammo with problems so it'll be interesting to see what you get. Copes is usually pretty good about descriptions.

You're right about that. They only charged me $9.95 for shipping even though I ordered two cans. I thought I was gonna get charged $9.95 for each can. I should have also ordered some of their parts and small stuff.

Aloha, Mark

Cope's called me today about my order to see it was ok to send me an opened can. They open random cans to check the quality of the ammo. No problem for me, I plan on shooting it, not storing it. He told me that they will be getting large batches of this ammo about every two months. The warehouse where it's stored is on the East Coast somewhere and it had a leak in the roof that rusted the outside of the cans. So far they only found one can that was rusted thru.
He also said they had a good deal on steel 9MM ammo, I can't remember exactly what it was, check the web site.
I appreciate them calling me and asking me about me about an open can, that was cool.

What a disappointment............

I got my two cans today and I was prepared to open them and re-pack them into .50 cal USGI Ammo Cans. But, look at them................

Jeez........the only spot of rust was on the bottom of one can. Look by the bare spot. I guess I could just sand down the area and paint her a bit (or not). Oh well.......what a score!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha, Mark

PS...........I cheated a bit. I actually wiped down the cans with a damp rag prior to taking the pics. And before anyone asks, NO the can opener did not come with the cans.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top