JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition Tula refurb

All matching except the stock is a force match.

Some marks on the top cover.

Got it because I wanted a Russian again... But as nice as it is, it's not as nice as my Romanian. So I'm going to move on.

Looking for:

Cz82
Makarov (military)
Vz2000, vz2008... Whatever it is.
Maybe one of those vz52 rifles in 762x39
Yugo/Romy TT pistols

Black Powder!

Ruger Old Army (prefer stainless)
Howdah pistol (.58 or 20ga)
.58 Kodiak
.58 Hawken carbine
Other non-inline in .54 or larger
Pistol, rifle, perc or flint.

May be into multiple pieces & accys. If offering a lot, I don't care about caliber.

Really into C&R and Muzzleloading... BUT! You can offer me anything that shoots:
9mm, 223/556, 762x39, 303, 9x18, 762x25, 12ga... Maybe a nice .22 slabside Ruger

I'll trade for a nice Canoe as well.

Located in Vancouver.
This is on my C&R Lic. so Ill need some info from you.
Will ship if needed, PM me for rates

WP_20150531_19_30_59_Pro.jpg

WP_20150531_19_31_13_Pro.jpg

WP_20150531_19_31_25_Pro.jpg

WP_20150531_19_31_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20150531_19_31_54_Pro.jpg

Last Edited:
The stock isn't original.
When they refurbished the rifle at Tula the original stock was probably broken & was replaced. Since the replacement stock came from a different gun. That serial number was stamped out and the serial number of this gun was stamped into it to match.

Basically everything matches. The stock only half matches since it was done by the arsenal... but it wasn't swapped out by me.

Not long.

I've had a number of SKSs over the years.

The Romanian I have has been in my safe for 10yrs +. I've not seen one nicer, ever

I just want to update some information here.

I just got a strongly worded PM from another member berating me for trading this rifle off. Accusing me of just trying to make a buck and otherwise being underhanded.

Just so were all in the clear. Personally I think its just sour grapes as he admitted that he was second in line for the rifle when it was originally posted.

I bought this rifle from another member this weekend, for a pretty decent price. I paid what was asked and did not haggle at all.
After checking it out and firing it I decided that I liked my other SKS better.

I am not trying to flip this rifle for a profit. I am looking to trade it for something else... because I am a collector of all kinds of guns and I love my hobby.

If there is an issue with how/when I bought the rifle and that bothers you. Dont make an offer.
This is a great rifle and I would lose no sleep if I never sold it. I just dont need two SKSs when there are so many other guns I dont have. I would hope that we can all act like adults and continue using this site and making it the awesome place that it has become in the 7 years I have been a part of it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.