JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade my 1951 Tula Russian SKS. It has all numbers matching down to the gas piston. It is in great condition but has some normal scratches and scuffs on the finish but nothing major. It is a refurb and the stock is forced matched, which is typical. It is an excellent shooter. I am looking to trade an SKS of a different country plus cash on your end. The only reason I want to trade is because I want an SKS that I can throw around and not worry about when I'm camping, hiking, etc. This Russian is far too nice to beat up, so I want it to go to someone who will take care of it. I might sell it. Make me an offer.

Let me know what you have.

Does not come with sling.

VbPx4j9l.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a couple sks'sthat I would trade. Problem is mine are nice too. I have a Russian #s matching synthetic stock w a red dot. I have 2 Chinese #s matching w wood stocks. What were you thinking on trade?

Know of a sino-soviet SKS with a bushnell 6-16x50 sitting on a b-square mount. Was used as a hunting rifle then was his trunk gun. Guy at work has it, not too bad of shape, however missing bayonet and cleaning rod. He sanded the varnish off the stock and might be missing a sling swivel if I remember. Wants to sell as he bought a real hunting rifle. Give me a shout if interested and I'll get some pics from him for you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.