JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Rainier
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This may be a bit of a long shot, but I'm looking to trade my .380acp Russian IJ70-17A (Makarov) straight across for a good condition Beretta 81 or 81BB in .32acp, preferably with at least 2 magazines.

*UPDATED TRADE OPTIONS*

Thanks to a forum member cluing me in on a great deal on a Beretta 81BB, I just ordered one so I'm no longer looking for one in trade. My new trading options are below:

S&W 2213 or 2214

Beretta 21a Bobcat (Inox or blued), threaded barrel is a bonus and I'll be willing to add cash to make up the difference in that case.

Gun comes with three magazines and a soft case. I'll also throw in a box of .380 HP (Hornady XTP).

I'll pick up my transfer fee and I'm willing to meet up for the trade at Gun & Boot & Gear in Astoria, Martin Arms in Vernonia, Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, or A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton.

Also, if there's any FFLs between Rainier OR and Scappoose OR that do private party transfers can someone let me know? That info would make my year!

Thanks for looking! (books not included :D)

Makarov Cleaned.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice! Been looking for one of those Mak .380's here in Colorado for awhile. I have the 9mmMak, which is a better cartridge IMO but the .380 is more easy to find various ammo for... Good luck on your trade!

Thanks! I also really like the 9x18 round, but I you're right about more variety with the .380. It's also nice not having to buy another caliber just for the one pistol.

You may already be aware but Rguns.net has a really nice batch of 81BB's which came in from the Italian state forestry corps for $295. I picked up a few myself the other day. Good luck in your search.

Last Edited:
I have a Russian Makarov in the same caliber as yours. (They're a little rare) But I'm keeping mine......I love it. Just in case anyone is wondering how well they shoot mine shoots wonderfully and has never malfunctioned.

Last Edited:
I use TNT gunworks in Scappoose for my FFL transfers. I am not sure if he does private sale transfers, but you could give him a call. Great guy to deal with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.