JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was scrolling my mouse, on this site. Accidentally clicked on an ad banner that took me to a mail order Russian brides site. Guess they are advertising on here. That's cool, I guess. Just wondering how they got linked up with NWFA?

So is it demographicaly proven that gun guys order more brides from Russia?

Why would they want to advertise on here?

Anyone here a customer yet?

my guess is that the type of person who would mail-order a wife from russia (or anywhere) is also the type that would be drawn toward guns, not the other way around. but i would guess, either way, that yes... there's some connection. look at the dudes at the gun shows- generally economically stable with some obscure computer admin job, a little funny looking with questionable taste in clothing and prescription eyeglass frame, a little weird- slight studder, soft-spoken, sort of look like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite....

not exactly radiating confidence.

my guess is that the type of person who would mail-order a wife from russia (or anywhere) is also the type that would be drawn toward guns, not the other way around. but i would guess, either way, that yes... there's some connection. look at the dudes at the gun shows- generally economically stable with some obscure computer admin job, a little funny looking with questionable taste in clothing and prescription eyeglass frame, a little weird- slight studder, soft-spoken, sort of look like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite....

Hahaha! That's funny. I thought it was so they could bring AKs and ammo over with them... :)

lol, like kip, that is funny

I have read before about mail order brides in general and there was a trend of scamming going on. Brides would show up and live here for a bit and then one day dissapear and then the hustle would begin asking or demanding money for various reasons. but if it is love, who am I to say differ, If Kip is happy so be it.

Could you see Kip firing off 30 rapid fire rounds off from the hip in his matching 80's jogging suit. ahhhh