Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Russian M44 and 91/30 Mosins

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by submarine al, Nov 26, 2013.

1. submarine al

submarine al NW Oregon, Hillsboro Member

Time to liquidate the Russian Mosin Collection. Pictures are in order of the listings below

Make/Model. Model 91/30 Rifle Round Laminate stock. 1st picture
    Asking: SOLD
    Gun Description: 1943 Izhevsk with round receiver and Laminate Stock. Decent Bore with strong rifling. Very clean and close to 100% finish.

Make/Model. Model 91/30 Rifle Round with regular stock + replacement stock second picture
    Asking: SOLD
    Gun Description: 1942 Izhevsk with round receiver. Bore is a little frosty with strong rifling however it is one of my best Mosin shooters. Very clean and 98+% finish. Barrel, Bolt, Buttplate, magazine(force match) all match. The original stock with the matching buttplate had a small crack so I put a nice replacement stock on it. It comes with both stocks. Great shooter grade if you want a nice example or something to sporterize.

Make/Model. Model 44 Carbine first picture
    SOLD
    Gun Description: 1945 Izhevsk. Very clean and 98+% finish a little wear around the muzzle. Bore is bright, shiny. Counter bored. Matching parts. These are getting hard to find and going up in price. Get a nice unit now while you can.

Make/Model. Model 91/30 Rifle Hex Laminate stock. 2nd picture
    SOLD
    Gun Description: 1935 Tula Barrel with Hex receiver and Laminate Stock. Clear bright, shiny,Mirror Bore. Very clean and 98+% finish. Barrel, Bolt, Buttplate, magazine all match. I know i'm asking a lot for this one, but it is a beauty and I had to sort through a lot of rifles to find it.

Like most of the imports - they all look to have been arsenal refurbished at sometime in their life and not used much after that.

All Come with Following extras: sling with catchers, Bayonet, ammo pouch, oiler, tool kit.

Local face to face sales only to Oregon residents or FFL holders who can legally own firearms. Prior to closing the sale I will ask to see identification in the form of a state ID (ODL) or CHL or FFL. This model is 03FFL CnR eligible if you have one. We will do a private party bill of sale. Payment in cash, Sorry I’m not looking for trades on this item. These items are sold As Is. As with any used firearm, it’s recommended that a competent gunsmith inspect it before firing. Thank you.

Send PM if interested, if you have questions, or want to see more pictures.

P1010266.jpg

P1010240.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  2. Thunderblarg

Thunderblarg Beaverton, OR Active Member

Whereabouts do you reside?

3. submarine al

West side PDX. Hillsboro

4. MGforMe

MGforMe Salem New Member

Purchased two of the rifles last night and had a very pleasant and smooth transaction! Would definitely purchase from this seller again! Rifles as described.

5. cmrcr

cmrcr Portland, OR New Member

Pm inbound.:)

6. submarine al

All Gone, no longer available. Thanks folks

7. River

River Tigard 1969RTQ5

pm sent