JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this makarov on armslist recently and after putting 100 rounds of range reloads through her I have decided that the Makarov is just not the right gun for me.The makarov comes with 2 mags both 8 rounders,a leather military style holster,lanyard,along with 3 boxes of ammo,2 federal fmj in 50 round boxes,and 1 box of pmc jhp 50 rounds.This a Baikal Commercial Makarov aka IJ-70-380K.They make fixed sights you can buy if you don't like the adjustable ones.

I have a raven mp25 I also don't need,would make a good pocket pistol,has a box of .25 fmj to go with it.I would like to trade both guns for a handgun in a larger caliber.Pics can be sent to your phone or email,I would post them in the thread but I am yet to figure out how.

Trade value is 350 for the Makarov with all the extras and 150 rounds of .380 acp ammo,425 if the Raven MP25 and .25 ammo is included.I would really like to trade for something polymer framed that holds 8 rounds or more of 9mm .40 .45 .357 sig or a 5 or 6 shot snub nose revolver in .38 special,.44 special,.45lc or .357 magnum with 2"or 3" barrel.
The tape is on the Raven MP25 because I lost one of the grip screws,the tape also provides a better grip on the gun,the gun still shoots fine just looks less classy with the electrical tape.

If you do not have a trade offer you can buy everything for $400 FIRM.

2/13/14: I went to the range today with a buddy and tried out a few handguns,these are what I would mainly be interested in trading for:

Arcus 98
ATI MS380
Beretta 951/Helwan,Beretta Nano,Cougar/Stoeger Cougar
Bersa Thunder,Thunder Plus,BP9,9UC Pro,40UC Pro,45UC Pro
Browning Hi Power clone
Budget 1911
CZ Clone
CZ 82/83
Glock
Kahr CW9
Kimmel AP-9
LLama 9mm or .45
MPA9,MPA45
Norinco 213 9mm/Type 54 9mm
Ruger P95,P94,P89,P85,P345,LCR,SR9,SR40,SR45,Service Six,Speed Six,Security Six,Blackhawk,Super Blackhawk,GP100,SP101
Star Model B,Firestar M43,Firestar Plus,30M Starfire,Star Model 31
Springfield XD9,XD40,XD45
S&W J-Frame,M&P,SD9VE,SW9VE,SW40VE,SD40VE,SW99 series
Taurus PT111,PT145,PT92/100,PT58,PT38,PT911,PT809,PT909,24/7 series,G2,709,snub nose
Tec-9
Walther P1/P38
Zastava M70A 9mm Tokarev,M88A Mini 9mm Tokarev

Last Edited:
Please post pictures and details on pistol make, model, and year of manufacture.
(To post pictures edit your original post, then click on the insert image icon then select the file on your computer to upload)

What make caliber/make/model of bigger handgun are you looking for?
I may be interested depending on specs of the makarov.

Please post pictures and details on pistol make, model, and year of manufacture.
(To post pictures edit your original post, then click on the insert image icon then select the file on your computer to upload)

I have no idea how to find out the year of manufacture,I did find out that it is an Baikal Commercial IJ-70-380K,and that it was made at the Izhevsk factory.

What make caliber/make/model of bigger handgun are you looking for?
I may be interested depending on specs of the makarov.

I'm not looking for anything in particular but in a semi-auto I prefer a full size or compact gun,in a revolver I prefer a 2 inch barrel or 3 inch barrel,though 4 inch is acceptable.

Here comes round 2.
tumblr_mjbi7x6u9m1s5es60o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjbi7x6u9m1s5es60o1_500.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.