Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Russian 7N6 Surplus - 1080 tin (2) - Cheap!

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by MaxwellEdison, Jul 29, 2015.

1. MaxwellEdison

MaxwellEdison Portland Metro Area New Member

***** SOLD - AUGUST 3 *****

Howdy Folks,

I have two tins of Russian 5.45 7N6 ammo I'm looking to sell. I've gotten out of this caliber and no longer need the ammo.

If you're reading this I assume you already know about this ammo. It's "real deal" Russian military surplus ammo, I believe from the 1970's. It's 53gr. ammo with the 7N6 bullet. The tins are still 100% sealed, so this ammo will be good to go for decades to come.

I have two tins, and will sell them either individually or together. Face-to-face only in the Portland metro area, as I really don't want to deal with shipping this. Besides, the savings will be lost if I have to ship it. We can meet someplace that's mutually convenient.

I'm asking $175/tin, which is cheaper than you'll find anywhere. Dan's Ammo sells this product for $209, but also with a $35 shipping charge. And SG Ammo sells it for $219.50, with a $16 shipping charge. So $175/tin is more than fair, and like I said, you won't find it cheaper anywhere else. Not by a long shot.

If interested let me know and I'll get back to you within 12 hours. Thx for looking.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. JJF123

JJF123 Monroe, Oregon Member

I will if your not in a huge hurry. (up to 2 weeks). Live close to Eugene but go to Portland every so often. TY. Jeff

3. MaxwellEdison

MaxwellEdison Portland Metro Area New Member

Thanks for the interest, Jeff.

I am hoping to sell this ammo sooner rather than later, and have priced it accordingly. If anyone else comes along with a firm "I'll take it" (and can pick it up within a day or two), I would prefer to sell the ammo to that person and be done with it.

By all means however, if it still hasn't sold in two weeks and you're still interested, check back in and we'll set something up.