JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shootnscoot
Oh, I don't know . . . Those pictures pretty much sum up my impression of the emperor . . .
You have one guy saying aaarrrrghh and the other saying whhhhheeeeeeee!!

Sheldon

Last Edited:
granny-gun1.jpg

watch out Putin, don't piss off granny

granny-gun1.jpg

Ya but;

The case of Many of Raub’s statements are typical among the politically active, but while many fellow rebels support Raub’s statements, others stress that he did not stop with simple dissent. Reciting popular conspiracy theories from the U.S. government’s complicity in the 9/11 attacks to a scheme to consolidate the world’s power into the hands of the few,

Read more: The case of Brandon Raub: Can governm detain you over Facebook? | Washington Times Communities
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter: Can government detain you over Facebook?

The case of Brandon Raub: Can governm detain you over Facebook? | Washington Times Communities

I read one of Raub's post and I find nothing that would support any action against him till nearly the end when he says "September Eleventh was an inside job. They blew up a third building in broad daylight. Building 7." and not even then because I've heard this before.

Some of the other stuff he says on other facebook posts has him claiming to lead the revolution and getting quite worked up.
But if this is the token some of us in here better be careful.

I support the President in his actions toward this situation, working with the free world, unilateral military involvement makes no sense at all.
But you know, if Obama did do a military action, most of you would be against that, because whatever he does, or doesn't do, is automatically wrong.

And you ought to be ashamed of that!

I support the President in his actions toward this situation, working with the free world, unilateral military involvement makes no sense at all.
But you know, if Obama did do a military action, most of you would be against that, because whatever he does, or doesn't do, is automatically wrong.

When President Obama does the right thing for the right reason I support him. Even though I disagree with his political philosophy and didn't vote for him in either election, I DID give him a chance. He has done many things I agree with at a micro level, like recognizing those who should have been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, but I have yet to see anything at a macro level, and especially in foreign policy that I can agree with. Regardless, we are outclassed in this situation so there is no good action or non-action we can take. I just pray that things work out as well as they can for the Ukrainian people with the least amount of bloodshed and loss of liberty as possible..

Last Edited:
Looks like the prezzy's warnings went unheeded, Russia has officially invaded the Ukraine.

What are the implications of this?

They haven't yet.
And it's just Ukraine not the Ukraine.
I don know why so many people make that mistake, but I don't think as many would do so if it was a country like England as a subject of the discussion.
Ireland invades the England - doesn't that just sound wrong?

This reminds me of the Georgia conflict, when Bush tried to interviene.

I think what it really boild down to are the questions- why should we get involved at all? What does any of this have to do with the United States?

If there's anything I've learned, is that the Ukraine situation is a complex issue and there are many outside pulls on many sides of this.

This reminds me of the Georgia conflict, when Bush tried to interviene.

I think what it really boild down to are the questions- why should we get involved at all? What does any of this have to do with the United States?

If there's anything I've learned, is that the Ukraine situation is a complex issue and there are many outside pulls on many sides of this.

When the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, the newly independent Ukraine had on its territory what was the third largest strategic nuclear weapons arsenal in the world. It was larger than those of Britain, France, and China combined. On June 1, 1996 Ukraine became a non-nuclear nation when it sent the last of its 1,900 strategic nuclear warheads to Russia for dismantling.[1] The first shipment of nuclear weapons from Ukraine to Russia (by train) was in March 1994.[2] In return for giving up its nuclear weapons, Ukraine, the United States of America, Russia, and the United Kingdom signed the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances, pledging to respect Ukraine territorial integrity, a pledge that was arguably broken by Russia's 2014 invasion of Crimea

The forgotten treaty which could drag the US and UK into WAR with Russia if Putin's troops intervene in Ukraine

The agreement sees signatories promise to protect Ukraine's borders
It was signed by Bill Clinton, John Major, Boris Yeltsin and Leonid Kuchma in 1994
Ukrainian parliament has now reached out directly to all the countries who signed the treaty

Putin currently has 150,000 troops on Ukraine's borders and it is reported some have crossed into the country
President Obama says he is 'deeply concerned' by the news
The US and Britain have both made 'crisis calls' to President Putin to warn him to respect territorial boundaries
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nvaded-Ukraine-difficult-avoid-going-war.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine

Last Edited:
When you cut and paste material in here please show the link. Really, are you trying to pass this off as your own work?

While the US has violated the concept of sovereignty in the examples given above, we have not used this as an excuse to grab land, and we were not acting solely in our interests, as there were other sovereign states acting as our allies.
You had forgotten the /sarc tag

Last Edited:
When the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, the newly independent Ukraine had on its territory what was the third largest strategic nuclear weapons arsenal in the world. It was larger than those of Britain, France, and China combined. On June 1, 1996 Ukraine became a non-nuclear nation when it sent the last of its 1,900 strategic nuclear warheads to Russia for dismantling.[1] The first shipment of nuclear weapons from Ukraine to Russia (by train) was in March 1994.[2] In return for giving up its nuclear weapons, Ukraine, the United States of America, Russia, and the United Kingdom signed the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances, pledging to respect Ukraine territorial integrity, a pledge that was arguably broken by Russia's 2014 invasion of Crimea

The forgotten treaty which could drag the US and UK into WAR with Russia if Putin's troops intervene in Ukraine

The agreement sees signatories promise to protect Ukraine's borders
It was signed by Bill Clinton, John Major, Boris Yeltsin and Leonid Kuchma in 1994
Ukrainian parliament has now reached out directly to all the countries who signed the treaty

Putin currently has 150,000 troops on Ukraine's borders and it is reported some have crossed into the country
President Obama says he is 'deeply concerned' by the news
The US and Britain have both made 'crisis calls' to President Putin to warn him to respect territorial boundaries
Treaty would mean 'British war with Russia' if Putin's troops intervene in Ukraine | Mail Online
Nuclear weapons and Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unless it was ratified by congress there is no treaty, just some promises made by another lying politician.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top