JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Attacking a NATO country is attacking all of the other NATO countries, including the USA. It would be more than counterproductive, it would be fatal.
In THEORY.

I just hope that Nato is actually able to keep it all together. Because.......nations have a funny (not HA, ha) way of looking out for only their best interests.

Example.....
Yeah.....France.

Aloha, Mark

PS......for those too young to remember......

Last Edited:
Idea for a meme:

On a calm ocean,
Foreground: Titanic-like passenger liner sinking from the bow, stern with propellers up in the air, labelled "Russia."

Background above ocean surface: Small iceberg, labelled "Ukraine."

Background, below ocean surface: Gigantic iceberg extending from the visible part above, labelled "The Rest of The Free World."

China is very much a paper tiger, from about 600 miles off shore! They lack the ability to project power off land, and their Navy is limited by the range of it's bunkers! They also lack training and experience, especially at operations levels. As long as no one gets within striking range of their coast, China is little threat! Sure, they have purty looking ships and planes, but, they lack the high tech and ability to use what they do have very much like Moscow does. Will they get better, maybe, but that takes time money, training and experience, something they are in a great big hurry to achieve, but at what cost?

Contrast to desert storm. How many tanks did we lose? Was it four? Can't recall. <100 soldiers lost to the enemy.

5862BD6F-C39F-4971-BE4A-E6307143CB11.jpeg

Given the gross incompetence in both the private and public sectors, that I have personally witnessed while employed by them, it doesn't seem strange to me at all.
Not everyone and every organization is incompetent. My expectation stems from having worked with competent and driven researchers who have mapped tons of network blah blah.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top