JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Henry Deluxe Lever Action Rifle in 22 WMR as my only long gun in that caliber, Handguns, a Keltec PMR 30, a S&W J frame 351 PD, a seven shooter, a NAA mini, and a Heritage Rough Rider Convertible. Maybe 2,500 rounds for them including 1000 of Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel .

Nice. I wouldn't mind a Henry in 22WMR at all. Everybody needs more levers. Now @Dinglenutz has got me looking at the Magnum Research 10-22 clone in 22WMR. I know Ruger had issues with the original version and discontinued it. Still have some research be before we press the trigger. Least I know the Henry will work. Is yours pretty accurate?

Got the kid a Henry youth in 22 with his name as the serial number.

As for running out of ammo - found 3-4 K more in a box last weekend along with a bunch of 45 ACP and some other stuff.

Got the kid a Henry youth in 22 with his name as the serial number.

As for running out of ammo - found 3-4 K more in a box last weekend along with a bunch of 45 ACP and some other stuff.
Thanks for the headsup DN.That is very cool indeed. Glad I looked it up the offer ends in September. Gonna need to get some for the Grandkids.

Here's the link.

They offer the service for other models and calibers too. The dead line for some is even earlier.

I was surprised to see how many models Henry has. I saw they even had a 4 shot 6.5 Creedmoor.

I only saw a 308 in single shot. But they had several pages and I didn't look at them all. A lil GoogleFu yielded this though.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads