JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just mount red dot on a 90 degree offset adapter on the bottom rail and then shoot sideways "gansta style"! :p

View attachment 1133958
If they make one the has a second picatinny rail opposite of the first one, I could mount the bipod on the other rail.

Edit: something like this. I could throw a flashlight in the spare hole and a laser on the third rail.

1645181688901.png

Last Edited:
Will these single lug adapters fit on Glock rails?
I think u can put about any Larp stuff u want on glock rails with so many adapters available. This is 45 degree offset f.e. I just put on there for pic. Adapters are like $10 on Amazon so just for monkeying around it doesn't cost much.

A5639432-B425-4BB2-8F7B-E5A6AA30EAA1.jpeg
66EE0228-1EEC-4C8F-8F59-EB153E6ABB51.jpeg

Last Edited:
I think u can put about any Larp stuff u want on glock rails with so many adapters available. This is 45 degree offset f.e. I just put on there for pic. Adapters are like $10 on Amazon so just for monkeying around it doesn't cost much.

View attachment 1134281
View attachment 1134282
Grip position might not be great but for $10ish it would allow me to fire my Glock 21 with 6 inch barrels down at the GP range, after attaching prism scope to the offset mount. Bipod should correct for any accuracy issues arising from gangsta grip angle.

Grip position might not be great but for $10ish it would allow me to fire my Glock 21 with 6 inch barrels down at the GP range, after attaching prism scope to the offset mount. Bipod should correct for any accuracy issues arising from gangsta grip angle.
Now all you have to do is figure out how to not get laughed off the range.

If u use a bipod then maybe use the patented LARPmaster 2000 Gangsta-Brace (kidding!) :p

0ED386C5-A145-4605-94FB-D9217267B462.jpeg
CA8F9CF6-D03B-4B0A-A83E-BD83174683E6.jpeg

Last Edited:
Last Edited:
Another thing that was probably mentioned already is u can replace the rear sight with a mounting plate for around $35-$45 then install a micro red dot like the one below. Total cost would be around $115ish though so may not be worth it. I've used that ade green dot one below on a 556 rifle and it works good and holds zero but I have not mounted on a moving slide (yet anyway, I'm always experimenting ha ha, might have to mount it on Jericho pistol to see if it can take it).
A6B6343F-8EBF-473F-A557-3D63B0F971F1.png

FYI below is a good source for red dot plates fwiw, I like how they are extremely specific in what each plate will accept etc, rather than being vague or claiming it's a "universal plate" and then u find out it won't work after receiving it.

Last Edited:
My red dots are much larger than that viper. I believe the TRS25 will only mount on picatinny rail. I was thinking that I could sacrifice one of the mounting plates that came with the M&P slide kit and mount a short section of picatinny rail to it? As for cycling I will keep the spring shortening trick in mind.

View attachment 1133569
Would a fastfire 2 work on my Smith & Wesson?

Just mount red dot on a 90 degree offset adapter on the bottom rail and then shoot sideways "gansta style"! :p

View attachment 1133958
I am going to give this tri rail mount a try. It will give me a couple of different configurations I can try. First option will be to mount bipod on bottom rail and mount optic on one of the side rails. This will allow me to operate pistol in normal position.

20220411_124106.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads